When are you sailing to and around or in South America and What ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

We'll be on the Amsterdam Feb. 26 Rio to Santiago, with two days at both ends. Enjoyed Santiago last year on the Marco Polo but have not done the southern route around the Horn. We'll be checking lots of CC comments!

We are sailing on the Norwegian Crown February 27, '05 from Buenos Aires to Santiago. I'm told the ship is completely sold out.

Later in the year, we are sailing on December 21, '05 on the Regal Princess from Ft. Lauderdale to Rio. That cruise is a one-time only and includes for Brazilian ports, plus various Caribbean islands.

• 2 weeks later...
Spindrift,
We too will be at the Marriott for New Years prior to boarding the Insignia. Have you checked out anything specific to do that evening? I know the Plaza Grill in the hotel is supposed to be very good and we may consider it in case we're too tired to venture afar.
Look forward to exchanging ideas as departure grows closer.

[quote name='NCP']Royal Princess leaving Cape Town, South Africa, on Dec 17,2004 to Santiago, Chile.:D :D[/QUOTE]
Please post a review/comments after your trip. We had looked at it but due to the timing are doing SA after Christmas. Both Capes would have been great.

To Queen of DaNile. I was trying to check out what was going on, but the dinner you suggest in the hotel might just be the right thing with just having arrived. We were looking at Sr. Tango for dinner and a show. I'll let you know. If you wish to communicate off the board, our e-mail address is [email]eyrfJ@aol.com[/email].

We did this with our cruise to Tahiti, and met some wonderful folks with whom we had dinner in Papeete. What fun. Thanks for the hotel dining arrangement info.

Hi there,

I am joining the SilverWind on Feb 7 for 35 days in Buenos Aires Heading up the coast to Rio for 3 nights and across the Atlantic to St Helena and ending up in Africa and Mauritius stoping at all points inbetween.

Cheers Colin

• 4 weeks later...

Archived