st thomas beaches

fun and breezes 2

Can anyone suggest a great beach on St Thomas other than Maegans Bay? We don't need alot of activities, but Would like a very pretty beach. I remember a beautiful beach around a resort area but cannot remember what part of the island we were on. Also are ther any car rentals where the Crown docks?

Sapphire beach is another nice beach. You will have to take a taxi. Not as crowded as Meegans Bay. Another option is to take the ferry over to St. Johns and go to Eagle Bay Beach. The view there is great and it is a nice quite secluded beach.

Sapphire beach is another nice beach. You will have to take a taxi. Not as crowded as Meegans Bay. Another option is to take the ferry over to St. Johns and go to Eagle Bay Beach. The view there is great and it is a nice quite secluded beach.

I agree that eagle bay beach is great and it is fun to go over to St Johns and see something different, however it is a lot of mucking around getting to and from and the taxi fares, ferry and bus could make this an expensive little side trip...

There is a very nice little beach at the Ritz Carlton, but I think it may be private...

Have fun. St Thomas is beautiful!!!!:D :D :D

I agree that eagle bay beach is great and it is fun to go over to St Johns and see something different, however it is a lot of mucking around getting to and from and the taxi fares, ferry and bus could make this an expensive little side trip...

There is a very nice little beach at the Ritz Carlton, but I think it may be private...

Have fun. St Thomas is beautiful!!!!:D :D :D

We took a cab from Crown Bay, and had a great cabbie. Another couple and us both wanted to go to Sapphire. We got there, and he said he thought it would be a little rough there because of high winds (on the Atlantic side), and recommended the Caribbean side. The cab charge would be the same, even though he took us farther. We ended up at a small resort with a nice beach and restaurants, we just plopped down in some chairs for a few hours, and purchased lunch there.

He said that all the beaches attached to the resorts are public, said anybody can walk through the lobbies and enjoy the beaches. I have no reason to doubt him, I guess it's a little known fact.

Archived