Enchantment-JS-SIDE OR AFT ? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ?

Haven't had and aft on Enchantment (have had side JS's) but recently had and aft JS on her sister ship, the Grandeur and it was great. We loved everything about it. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we've booked another aft JS on the Grandeur for a 10 day next Dec.:) If you have a choice, I'd go with the aft......

:D

Many cruisers love the AFT. If one is available maybe give it a try. ;)

135 days to go !! I just had a midship Portside Suite with Carnival about 6 weeks ago and loved it !! I hope that I will like the Corner Aft as well ! It does look very nice !:D Happy cruising to all !:)

My deck 7 aft (on sister ship Grandeur) was "thumpy" because of the lounge underneath doing keraoke.

I looked at your "Gradeur" pics. They looked very nice ! So the aft gets a bit thumpy. I have the Starboard side deck 7 Corner aft on the Enchantment this August.. Yeah I don't suppose they play alot "James Taylor" (my era :-) Down there ! :-) Well lucky for me I not an early to bed person or that might complicate things.:D Thanks for the info.

Deck 7 on Vision also gets a bit thumpy at night, but the music was over before we went to bed, so it was no big deal.

I love the aft cabins, especially the corners, where you get a bit more air, at least on Vision and at least one other sister ship (can't remember offhand) where you'll find full wrap-around balconies. But any aft cabin works for me - I much don't like to hang around the pool deck, so having a balcony that's large enough for a couple of loungers is just heavenly.

We had corner aft on Grandeur and it was definitely "thumpy" at night. It didn't matter to us because we heard it getting ready for dinner(8:30) and changing clothes after dinner to go to the disco. We always stayed out until 1 a.m. or 2 a.m., so it really didn't matter to us. If you are an early to bed, early riser, then you would care.

Have fun!

Deck 7 on Vision also gets a bit thumpy at night, but the music was over before we went to bed, so it was no big deal.

I love the aft cabins, especially the corners, where you get a bit more air, at least on Vision and at least one other sister ship (can't remember offhand) where you'll find full wrap-around balconies. But any aft cabin works for me - I much don't like to hang around the pool deck, so having a balcony that's large enough for a couple of loungers is just heavenly.

I also think that having your own loungers is a plus as well. Thanks:D

We've been in both a corner aft deck 7 and right of the centrum deck 8 in a JS. Both were totally quiet from music, thumps etc... As noisy as the centrum can get when activities are going on, I was surprised that shutting the door blocked all sound.

I loved both locations - aft for the huge balcony, centrum for the complete convenience to everything - especially the concierge lounge - but a quick trip to the room for anything was fast and easy.

My husband didn't like the aft because it vibrated a lot as we were pulling into port early in the morning and the closet was very creaky when the seas were rough.

The best part about the aft big balcony is having the space to invite over all your CC friends. :)

We've been in both a corner aft deck 7 and right of the centrum deck 8 in a JS. Both were totally quiet from music, thumps etc... As noisy as the centrum can get when activities are going on, I was surprised that shutting the door blocked all sound.

I loved both locations - aft for the huge balcony, centrum for the complete convenience to everything - especially the concierge lounge - but a quick trip to the room for anything was fast and easy.

My husband didn't like the aft because it vibrated a lot as we were pulling into port early in the morning and the closet was very creaky when the seas were rough.

The best part about the aft big balcony is having the space to invite over all your CC friends. :)

In fact I have The same Aft Cabin you had !! I can't wait !! I didn't know about the creepy closet but a couple of rum and cokes and that two should be fine ! :-)) Great Pics by the way !! The cabin really does look to be nice and out of the way ! Bonnie Voyager tells me that #7666 is one of the BEST she has ever stayed in ! That is a good Source !! ;) Thanks once more ! :)

Archived