Cruise Credit question

My most recent Mariner cruise (3/23) is listed in my cruise history but shows a cruise credit of "0". All the other cruises show credit of "1". I've sent C&A an inquiry, but that was a couple of days ago and no response so far. I know I could call...but I'm trying to be a bit patient and ask the experts here what they think is going on. Is it too soon for the credit to show or do you think there could be some kind of problem????

They are having a really hard time updating the information for history of cruises on line. Be patient with them, and eventually, it will show up. They still have me listed at platinum in my on-line account, and we became Diamond at the end of Jan./08 when we got off the Enchantment. They do, however, have us listed as Diamond at their main offices. We just recently got our docs for our Radiance cruise, and we are listed there as Diamond status. Eventually, they hope to get them all caught up. Mine are wrong too.

Thanks for the replies! I'll be patient. I just figured if they went to the trouble to list the cruise, they would've listed the credit! I'd understand better if it wasn't there yet at all.

I was wondering the same thing. Our recent (3/16) Voyager cruise moved us from gold to platinum. If I look in one place the website shows the itinerary and the 2 credits for the cruise (JS), but the information on the main page still shows me as "gold" with 3 credits. I'm waiting until my status changes to call and get my platinum balcony discount for next year. Do I need to continue to wait, or will they have the correct information in their records when I call?

Being newly platinum:), this will be my first opportunity to use a balcony discount. Do I call C&A for that, or do I call the reservations folks?

I was wondering the same thing. Our recent (3/16) Voyager cruise moved us from gold to platinum. If I look in one place the website shows the itinerary and the 2 credits for the cruise (JS), but the information on the main page still shows me as "gold" with 3 credits. I'm waiting until my status changes to call and get my platinum balcony discount for next year. Do I need to continue to wait, or will they have the correct information in their records when I call?

Being newly platinum:), this will be my first opportunity to use a balcony discount. Do I call C&A for that, or do I call the reservations folks?

Congratulations on becoming Platinum! :) C&A should have your correct status so I'd give them a call, if you booked directly with RCI, and get the balcony discount applied for your cruise in '09. If you booked through a TA you'll have to go through them.

Cindy - if your cruise credits are already showing next to your recently completed cruise, go ahead and call. You should be able to get the Platinum discount applied.

I call C&A for everything but you can call them or Reservations. Either can take care of it for you.

On the left where it shows total cruise credits and status, mine shows 8 credits (incorrect, s/b 12) but my status is correct at Diamond. But in the itemized cruise history it shows all my credits next to each cruise. Took a while for the Diamond status to show up even after the credits showed up next to the cruise that made us Diamond. I've given up on the total credits ever being right. These website issues have been going on for nearly a year. :rolleyes:

Archived