Soda Card for 3 Year Old on RCCL

mchin

We are sailing in just under two weeks from now. I read somewhere on the threads that a soda card was needed for fruit juices. My three year old DD does not drink soda, but she does drink milk, juice, lemonade, and water. Can someone confirm that I can get her juice without purchasing a soda card.

Thanks!

The windjammer has juice in the morning for free and milk, lemonade and water will be free all day long. At lunch and dinner the Windjammer will often also generally have fruit punch offered for free.

In the mornings, the Windjammer will have the single serve milk cartons near the cereal - just grab a few and put them in your ice bucket/fridge for a day's worth of milk. Same thing for juice, except you have to bring your own container (maybe a few sippy cups or a water bottle or something). They serve the juice by the glass only.

The windjammer has juice in the morning for free and milk, lemonade and water will be free all day long. At lunch and dinner the Windjammer will often also generally have fruit punch offered for free.

In the mornings, the Windjammer will have the single serve milk cartons near the cereal - just grab a few and put them in your ice bucket/fridge for a day's worth of milk. Same thing for juice, except you have to bring your own container (maybe a few sippy cups or a water bottle or something). They serve the juice by the glass only.

Thank you for the reply. What about the dining room? Any problem getting juice for dinner?

I've never bought a soda card for my kids. My kids drink juice, milk, lemonade, fruit punch, etc (all free in the Windjammer and at dinner they drink milk)

I just recently read that the soda card no longer includes juice...but no one could confirm it.

I wouldn't buy a soda card just for juice at dinner, even if it was included. Just switch to chocolate or white milk for dinner.

Juice is NOT included in the soda cards on RCCL. This was confirmed with AOS staff two weeks ago. This is a change from a year or two ago. Soda cards ONLY include Coca Cola fountain drinks, that is fountain drinks made by Coca Cola. They do NOT include canned soda.

My favorite juice is pineapple juice. I had no difficulty ordering it. The cost is about $2. The DR should be able to come up with any drink that is served anywhere on the ship. Virgin frou frou drinks are also available pretty much anywhere. They are about $4.

We got juices in the dining room on RCCI for no charge, but specific juices only---orange, apple, fruit punch, lemonade. If you order juices from any bar or lounge, you have to pay for it.

We got juices in the dining room on RCCI for no charge, but specific juices only---orange, apple, fruit punch, lemonade. If you order juices from any bar or lounge, you have to pay for it.

Was that just at breakfast? Or was it lunch/dinner?

Also, you don't have to risk milk spoiling from being in your ice bucket all day. The WJ is open practically all the time. While milk cartons aren't sitting out as available all day long, you can ask any waiter to get one for you. Last trip we used a milk carton with a straw closed into it, kind of like a juice box, so it would be harder to spill.

Archived