Johnny Rockets

I am cruising on Majesty of the Sea on 4-21. I was just wondering what menu options I could choose from in the Johnny Rockets cafe besides burgers and fries? Also, are there any midnight cafes or any places we can go for a late night snack?

Johnny Rockets has great milkshakes, I don't remember what all they had on the menu since we all just ordered burgers and fries.

As for late night snacks, the pizza bar is usually open late with pizza, fries and hotdogs, Room service is 24 hours as well.

Fries and hot dogs at the pizza place as well? I missed that. The pizza place is very close to JR's by the way. And they had chicken breast sandwhiches at JR's as well.

Rocket's serves burgers, hot dogs, great milkshakes, and an RCCL exclusive Sunday which is delicious!

Sorrento's serves pizza around midnight. Again, delicious!

Actually, JR's is open seven days a week ;), but the Oreo Sundae *is* delicious!

LOVED JR's!! We went there a couple of times. Great onion rings, chili dogs, burgers, chicken sandwices. Was worth the cover charge just to watch the staff dance to "can't get enough of your love" by Barry White! :D

Archived