No shorts in dining room/at dinner? HELP!

monkeyrouge

I'd recommend that you check out The Territory Ahead. The website is http://www.theterritoryahead.com. They have several nice casual men's pants that may fit the bill for your husband. There are also a couple of "brick and mortar" stores - if one's close to you. Check the website for the location. My ex was a tall guy and I bought many of his clothes from this catalog. There is a women's section, too, so you won't feel left out. The clothes are perfect for classy vacationing!

I'd recommend that you check out The Territory Ahead. The website is www.theterritoryahead.com. They have several nice casual men's pants that may fit the bill for your husband. There are also a couple of "brick and mortar" stores - if one's close to you. Check the website for the location. My ex was a tall guy and I bought many of his clothes from this catalog. There is a women's section, too, so you won't feel left out. The clothes are perfect for classy vacationing!

Hi,:) that website looks really nice (I was checking for me:D)

Have you worn any of their items? Do you happen to know

how they fit?

...but lucky for you--it's (sadly) much easier to find all sorts of clothing for big and/or tall men than it is for larger size women to find attractive clothing ...

If you think its easy to find men's big and tall, I can't imagine how difficult it is to find womens plus sizes! My boyfriend is a "big" but not so much a tall. As in the shirts might fit width wise, but be fourteen inches too long. Finding dressy casual isn't that hard, but regular tee shirts that don't have "Big Daddy!" or "Bubba's Fishin' and Drinkin'" (which he doesn't neither) on it is impossible.

how they fit?

Yep, I have some of their things. Their buttoned shirts are still a tad too tight in the bust for me, but I've got several knitted shirts and sweaters and some skirts. Well made and comfy. The fit for the skirts pretty much conforms to their size chart. The button shirts seem to be not made for the "curvy" woman, but the knits are just fine. For some women, it's also nice that some of their styles come in 1x, 2x, etc. sizes, so they can enjoy their stuff, too. I would recommend their stuff to anyone. Everytime a new catalog comes, I have to fight the urge to buy more stuff! I love the colors of things they have, and the styles are casual, yet classy. I think I'd call it "country club casual".

I got my ex started on the stuff years ago and we found it to be very durable and good looking. He is 6'5" and only 180 lbs, so he's tall and skinny. Hard to find stuff that fit. With so many of their items sized for tall guys, it fit the bill.

how they fit?

DH just got some Territory Ahead stuff, and I'm impressed with the quality. We don't have any of the pants, but the shirts do seem to run a little bit small. I'd see if they have a measurement chart and check it before ordering. :)

Thanks for the replies.:) Some of the items remind me of

"Columbia" Sportswear. Others look a bit more classic in style.

I saw a couple of sweaters that look nice....not sure if I will

try one or not:confused:

Archived