What's the most.....

klfhngr

Wow...great job to all!!

My wedding is this October, and our honeymoon is sometime in Nov. (Have still been debating on which cruise/cruiseline to take)

I have lost about 11 1/2 lbs. Hope to be down 10 more by then!

weight you have lost FOR A CRUISE?? Just asking, need some inspiration!

I "intended" to lose 20 lbs.....have only lost 11 and we sail a week from tomorrow.

Don't think I'm going to make it:o

Oh well.......I'll just sail "fluffy".....:D

Dianne

I am literally 1/2 the person I was when I went on my very first cruise years ago. Then again I had a lot to lose back then. (Over 120 pounds.)

Usually I try to lose about 7 pounds before sailing so I can eat and drink all I want without worry that I will come home and have to diet to fit into my work clothes. If I lose it beforehand I just come home at my average weight. (In my head it all makes sense.)

Well........... It's hard to tell! Last week I lost 6, this week I want to lose 5 or so, then next week lose 5 more!

That's a lot to lose all at once - be sure you stay healthy. It sounds like you're not eating. I know I sound like a mom, but I am one!;)

I never lose weight before a cruise, but I usually lose weight on the cruise. I am going a mile a minute constantly, won't take elevators, hit the gym, and dance the night away. I have to burn off those drinks somehow!:rolleyes: I leave Sunday, and expect extreme liver damage by Friday.:o I don't know if Merion Mom is posting live or not, but she said she might. :D

That's a lot to lose all at once - be sure you stay healthy. It sounds like you're not eating. I know I sound like a mom, but I am one!;)

Sounds like a low carb diet to me. Starving yourself just makes your body hang on to the fat. Lowering your carbs can give you a drastic weight loss in the beginning but then it evens out over time.

I lost about 20 pounds before my first cruise. I've lost another 10 pounds for this next cruise and I still have over 11 months to go! I'm hoping to be at goal for the cruise. That would mean a total loss of 80 pounds. (not counting the first 20 I lost)

Lost 30 lbs back in 2003 for cruise , water, water and lots of water also joined Curves!!! and watched what I ate.

I gained some back, lost it again . Right now I'm within 12 lbs of the weight loss in 2003 and trying hard to get it off for June 8th cruise on the Mariner.

Marcy

As of today I have lost 60 lbs (since January) and am on track to lose a total of 100 lbs by the time my wife & I sail on FOS August 31st.

Okay do tell how?

I am down 25 pounds since Jan (weight watchers) and I leave tomorrow.

Denise

I never lose weight before a cruise, but I usually lose weight on the cruise. I am going a mile a minute constantly, won't take elevators, hit the gym, and dance the night away. I have to burn off those drinks somehow!:rolleyes: I leave Sunday, and expect extreme liver damage by Friday.:o I don't know if Merion Mom is posting live or not, but she said she might. :D

I've been working out hard and eating lots n lots of fruit..... Not eating alot, that's true....

Wow, your very active on a ship, lol! I'll lose a few at the club during the night, then gain it back all day while I eat!

Archived