Sorento's Pizza

debt

No charge for the pizza...............most times they only have pizza,but on the FR class, they do have other food available.........(I havent been in one of those Sorrentos,but Im sure someone can hlep)

There's no Sorrento's on the Explorer, only Cafe Promenade, which is little different. Sorrento's are only on the Freedom Family. The pizza cost nothing, and they do serve other stuff, such as antipasto, marinated mushrooms, and marinated olives. They do change few things from day to day, so check it out often.

There's no Sorrento's on the Explorer, only Cafe Promenade, which is little different. Sorrento's are only on the Freedom Family. The pizza cost nothing, and they do serve other stuff, such as antipasto, marinated mushrooms, and marinated olives. They do change few things from day to day, so check it out often.

Marinated mushrooms, antipasto.......do they allow you to to sleep out on the promen

Just got off the FOS today. Sorrentos has usually three types of pizzas, they also have fruit cups, different types of Mousse and in the front case facing the promenade they have different selections of breads and a few light salads to choose from.

They also have a small bar that has beers/soda. All is free except soda and beer (unless you have a soda card)

Hope you have a fun cruise, FOS is a great ship.

• 2 years later...

I was on the Explorer 3 years ago, and I seem to recall eating at Sorrentos on the Royal Promenade.

Looking at the deck plans now, I can not find Sorrentos on any Voyager class ship.

Am I remembering wrong? Did they get rid of it, or are the deck plans incorrect?

I was on Explorer 3 yrs ago and again last year - no Sorrentos on RP - in cafe Promenade they have sandwiches and croissants and cookies to you right as you enter and then at the back there is a section where you can get slices of pizza. Is this what you were thinking of?

I was on the Explorer 3 years ago, and I seem to recall eating at Sorrentos on the Royal Promenade.

Looking at the deck plans now, I can not find Sorrentos on any Voyager class ship.

Am I remembering wrong? Did they get rid of it, or are the deck plans incorrect?

Maybe you are thinking of the Cafe Promenade. I recall my very first cruise on Voyager....we often ended up there late at night getting pizza! It was a very popular place around 2am!!

We loved Sorrentos on Freedom. We ate lunch there almost every day. Here are a few pics of the cases. Only Soda, Beer, and Wine were an extra charge. Everything else was included in the cruise fare.

Front Case with Salads and anti-pasta:

2259675890103236660S425x425Q85.jpg

Dessert and Bread Case:

2449826230103236660S425x425Q85.jpg

The display of the Pizzas (They usually had 4 types available):

2460596840103236660S425x425Q85.jpg

The also had danish and pastry in the mornings.

Maybe you are thinking of the Cafe Promenade. I recall my very first cruise on Voyager....we often ended up there late at night getting pizza! It was a very popular place around 2am!!

That is probably it. I just remembered getting Pizza on the Promenade.

When I was on the Freedom in January, I wandered into Sorrento's and was checking out the food. The man behind the counter said, "Can I help you?" I said, No, I'm just looking and he responded that there was a charge for looking, but, not a charge for buying!...Maureen

It is free, they should be paying you to eat it. On the Liberty it was the most tasteless, awful pizza. Everyone in my group commented that they would be embarrassed to serve such pizza. Think 5x worse than a cheap frozen pizza.

And I am not a picky eater at all. This surprises me as if no one has ever complained about it.

Archived