Favorite midnight munchie item from roon service

debt

Florentine pizza, chicken drumettes and casear salad. I believe the chicked drumettes are very similar to the product that restaurants can get from Sysco called Wing Dings, the restaurant I work in carries them and when I need a reminder of room service on the ship I will order them!

Oh Good Grief! Now I have to switch the Thanksgiving cruise to early seating. :rolleyes: We usually just get coffee and juice from Room Service. We're so full from late dinner we never order anything - but pizza and beer is sounding like a pretty good snack.

Well for cryin' out loud. Why on earth didn't we try a midnite room service treat on our last cruise ?

The one huge plus about room service is the ability to truly enjoy the power of the pajamas.

Is there a time cutoff for breakfast/lunch/dinner items or is everything available 24/7?

A couple years ago on Vision we tried to get cheeseburgers at 4 a.m. and they told us no, they were switching over to make breakfast. They would only bring us something if we ordered breakfast. Grrr

A couple years ago on Vision we tried to get cheeseburgers at 4 a.m. and they told us no, they were switching over to make breakfast. They would only bring us something if we ordered breakfast. Grrr

No cheeseburgers at 4AM - BUMMER!

No cheeseburgers at 4AM - BUMMER!

"Hello room service, if there are no cheesburgers at 4 am, only breakfast items, then I would like a steak, egg and cheese sandwich. Please chop the steak for ease of chewing, eliminate the egg and double the cheese. Please garnish with onion, tomato and lettuce. Thank you." :p

Eric

"Hello room service, if there are no cheesburgers at 4 am, only breakfast items, then I would like a steak, egg and cheese sandwich. Please chop the steak for ease of chewing, eliminate the egg and double the cheese. Please garnish with onion, tomato and lettuce. Thank you." :p

Eric

lol

we didn't try that

Help me remember! ~~~ It seams that on the Grandeur back in 2004 I was able to order a shrimp pasta plate that was being served in the main dining room for supper and have it delivered to my room. (I was gonna miss my dinner seating so I ordered dinner in my room and they delivered the main dish) Am I dreaming...?? In the past could you order things like that and now it is strictly "a room-service menu" only? Or can you request a main dish delivered to your room? I really can't remember because the situation has never come up again and that was so many cruises ago.

Help me remember! ~~~ It seams that on the Grandeur back in 2004 I was able to order a shrimp pasta plate that was being served in the main dining room for supper and have it delivered to my room. (I was gonna miss my dinner seating so I ordered dinner in my room and they delivered the main dish) Am I dreaming...?? In the past could you order things like that and now it is strictly "a room-service menu" only? Or can you request a main dish delivered to your room? I really can't remember because the situation has never come up again and that was so many cruises ago.

You can order certain items from the dining room menu and have them delivered to your stateroom. They usually show the menu on your in cabin TV during the day.

Archived