Caribbean Princess bath amenities?????

usha

It's been a while since we've cruised on Princess, and aside from the little cardboard pkgs of shampoo:rolleyes: , I'm having a tough time remembering if there will be any other toiletries supplied on Caribbean Princess? Do they supply a good hair conditioner???? shower gel???? Body lotion???? A *meaningful* blow dryer????? (my hair is long & thick---don't want to spend forever drying it)

thanks in advance!:)

It's been a while since we've cruised on Princess, and aside from the little cardboard pkgs of shampoo:rolleyes: , I'm having a tough time remembering if there will be any other toiletries supplied on Caribbean Princess? Do they supply a good hair conditioner???? shower gel???? Body lotion???? A *meaningful* blow dryer????? (my hair is long & thick---don't want to spend forever drying it)

thanks in advance!:)

No more cardboard, little plastic bottles Shampoo/Bath Gel/Conditioner/Lotion. Lotus Spa brand. :)

Nice! Are you talking about separate items? ...as in, a little bottle of shampoo, a little bottle of conditioner, a little bottle of bath gel, and a little bottle of lotion?:cool:

And, what about the blow dryer???

Nice! Are you talking about separate items? ...as in, a little bottle of shampoo, a little bottle of conditioner, a little bottle of bath gel, and a little bottle of lotion?:cool:

And, what about the blow dryer???

Yes, separate little bottles.

And yes, there is a hair dryer.

your own hair dryer is probably stronger than the ships,so bring yours with you;)

My wife has relatively long hair and she said it worked fine. Your's may be better, but she didn't pack hers and we try not to bring things we really don't need.

Just back of Island. Shampoo conditioner and lotion were all supplied in cardboard packages. No shower gel we asked Stewart who supplied us with 4 little bottles and kept us supplied all cruise without prompting.

Looks like "stewart" took very good care of you. Too bad he/she could not keep their tip, if you gave them one.

Looks like "stewart" took very good care of you. Too bad he/she could not keep their tip, if you gave them one.

Surely that's what he is paid to do?

Same as the coach driver, bell boy, tour rep and all the others who made it obvious they expected a tip....but yes we did tip Stewart and the wait staff who went the extra mile. We even tipped the waitress in the patisserie who provided us with perfect coffee after a couple of false starts. We used the coffee card and wanted to ensure she felt appreciated as it was her second cruise. Oh yes she was English too so didn't expect to be tipped.

Archived