Recent HAL Pictures

topspot

Many, MANY posters include links to photos in their signatures (like me:D )or in the body of their posts. Have a look around the forums and you'll find plenty to satisfy your voyeuristic tendencies.;)

Hi Bryan and Candi - don't mean to get off topic on this thread, but I apologize for being MIA the past few months. We did have to cancel both cruises this year (May and September) due to an unexpected circumstance - a baby! Wasn't expecting that, but everything is going well. We're already planning Alaska in 2009 - that will gave the grandparents some time to spend with the baby. Have a GREAT time in Alaska in just a couple of weeks....:)

Jill

I too have a link in my signature that goes to my Web SHots that has lots of my cruise pictures:) [/quot

Thanks for the wonderful photo's I am so looking forward to my cruise on the westerdam. This will be my ninth cruise and my first with HAL.:)

Archived