Hotel - Port Canaveral

loves2cruz

We stayed at the Radisson and it came with breakfast. It was clean, had a nice pool area, you can sign up ahead for shuttle to port and was reasonably priced (I think I paid about $100 2 years ago). It is also about 2 blocks from Budget car rental if you rent from airport to drive to hotel.

There is also the country Inn & Suites. It was nice too when we stayed there last year before our cruise. I don't know if you are driving or flying but we got to leave our car there for the week we were on the cruise too.

You can check out the Comfort Suites. They have a good package that picks up at the airport, drops at the hotel, takes you to the ship in the morning and takes you back to the airport at the end of your trip.

You can check out the Comfort Suites. They have a good package that picks up at the airport, drops at the hotel, takes you to the ship in the morning and takes you back to the airport at the end of your trip.

Can you tell me which Comfort Suites you stayed at? I just checked out the one in Cocoa Beach near port and it didn't mention anything like the package you explain. TY

Pepsicruiser, it is the Comfort Inn and Suites at 3901 N Atlantic Ave cocoa Beach. We didn't stay there. i am going on the Mariner in November. I saw the pkg somewhere and called. if you are interested call the number listed for there hotel and ask for Michelle. She was very helpful and the pkg was very reasonable. it was a flat fee of about $250, i think, for the p/u and the night etc. for 2. Just so you know, we had to cancel the first part of our B/B. Our pricing was different based on more than one night. Check it out. i did read good things about the hotel.

The country inn and suites was WONDERFUL! so clean, very nice...the Art's shuttle they use to take people to the port were so so so nice!

I'm staying at the Radisson in 4 weeks..and have heard nothing but good things. I'll let you know when I get back:rolleyes:

We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral last Thanksgiving. It's next door to the Country Inn and Suites, and both are about as close as you can get to the cruise ship terminal.

We stayed at the Comfort Inn last Sunday for our cruise on Monday.

The rooms appear to have been recently updated and were nice and clean. The hotel has a nice bar for evening drinks. Free coffee in the lobby in the morning. We were told the shuttle would take us to the port at 11:00am, but was there at 10:30. Depending on how many people have signed up for the shuttle it could leave much earlier than 11:00. We happened to have a family on our shuttle that some of them went to the beach first, so we had to wait on 2 folks that decided to come at 11:00 on the dot. That's another story.

We drove to Port Canaveral so could leave our car there while we were cruising.

Passing by the Radisson Hotel looked like it was very very nice.

Art's Shuttle looks after all contracted hotels in the area and are excellent.

We were off the ship at 7:00 am and they were there to greet us. Doesn't matter if you are last off the ship, they will be there for you.

TY for the info for Comfort Suites. $250 is an excellent price considering the shuttle back and forth and room. I will consider this next time. I leave next week for Mariner but are staying in Orlando for 3 days prior. I will call Arts Shuttle for trip back to Orlando as I have heard alot of good things.

TY for the info for Comfort Suites. $250 is an excellent price considering the shuttle back and forth and room. I will consider this next time. I leave next week for Mariner but are staying in Orlando for 3 days prior. I will call Arts Shuttle for trip back to Orlando as I have heard alot of good things.

A room at Comfort Suites for 1 night plus a shuttle to the port is $250? Seems high to me for a plain old hotel room. Our 2-bedroom suite at Residence Inn was $180 (AAA rate), and I think the shuttle to the port was $6/pp. (We weren't cruising when we stayed there.)

**Never mind - I see that the price includes roundtrip transportation to and from the airport as well as to the port.

We are staying at the Radisson for $129 and the shuttle to the port is included. You leave your car at the Radisson so you save the $105 in parking for the week. The room also comes with breakfast. Can't beat the price. Looks like the room is free when you factor in the breakfast and you get to start your vacation a day early.

If you are driving to the port, it would be silly to not use a hotel that has free cruise parking due to the cost of doing so at the port. I can't imagine you'd find a hotel so cheap that you were still better off staying there and then paying to park at the port. We've only done it once--used the Radisson and were very pleased. It has a nice pool area (rocks, waterfalls) with a bar and live music (at least that was the case when we arrived in the afternoon)--you can get your cruise started a day early! Good sized room, too. I think you'll be good with any of the hotels there (didn't see any ratty-looking ones), however, provided they give you free parking (if you are driving, that is).

For $89 you can stay here, leave your car for the entire week (free) and get a free shuttle to and from the port. The shuttle will even drop you off right by your car.

Its a nice hotel, next door there is a diner and a McDonalds opposite if you like them, that you can easily walk to, otherwise you are close to many restaurants.On sunday you will see the ship from the hotel. It also has a very nice pool and tiki bar.

I always stay here and so can recommend it.

They do other packages which include breakfast too.

Also in the evening there is live music. The restaurant in the hotel is not too bad either.

We stayed at Comfort Inn in Cocoa Beach on 4/20. Not the fanciest hotel, but our room was neat and clean. For $112 we got the room, two drinks at the bar, parking for while we cruised and shuttle to and from port. The beach was just across the street - a very short walk. They don't have breakfast, but there was an IHop and McDonalds right across the street. We were totally satisfied with the deal we got. Art's shuttle took us back to our car, not the hotel. Comfort Inn has a parking lot around the corner from the hotel. This was the cheapest package deal we found. Some of the others charged for the shuttle. I would recommend this to anyone as long as you know you are going to a Comfort Inn, not Four Seasons.

We have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites 2 times pre-cruise. It is very nice and clean, is a pretty new hotel. They do have a free breakfast, and do offer park/cruise/shuttle packages. We paid $89 in 2007 and $99 in 2008.

We've stayed at the Luna Sea Motel in Cocoa Beach several times; not fancy but very friendly & comfortable & close to all, short walk to the beach. No cruise shuttle, though, in case that's a requirement. AAA rates are very reasonable.

i'd say all the hotels in cocoa beach are nice .. dont worry about nasty rooms .. none of them that i have been to were like that .. its a tourist area .. mainly families and elderly .. so they will be clean

We stayed last Jan.2008 at Country Inn and Suites By carlson.Closest to Port.Lovely place nice suite and the staff great.Okay breakfeast.

We also stayed at the end of that cruise at Quality Suites 2 block from Ron Jon shop and affiliated with four pts Sheraton.

Room suite was huge nicely redone and clean.The hall ways only ok carpet old and stained there but room great.they have a continental breakfeast didn't have it left before it was to be set up.

Both hotles great for one night.

quality suites on hotels .com and other sites is for end of Aug and sept a great price of $89.

Good luck;)

Archived