Any special thing for people sailing every Celebrity Ship?

kelmac

Lauren and I have sailed every Celebrity ship except the Infinity. This includes the Zenith and Horizon. We have a cruise booked for the Solstice and are thinking about a SA cruise on the Infinity. Do they have any special recognition for people who have cruised all of their ships?

Not a big deal, but just curious.

Kel

Lauren and I have sailed every Celebrity ship except the Infinity. This includes the Zenith and Horizon. We have a cruise booked for the Solstice and are thinking about a SA cruise on the Infinity. Do they have any special recognition for people who have cruised all of their ships?

Not a big deal, but just curious.

Kel

Hi Kelmac !

We have done it, and recieved no recognition for it, so I would say the answer is no. It would be nice if Celebrity gave you a special pin or special recognition at one of the onboard Captains Club parties for hitting that milestone.

You all sailed Meridian also...

No, not the Meridian. On our first cruise with Celebrity, the Meridian was docked next to us in San Juan. We were on the Horizon, and the Meridian looked small and very low to the sea. We thought we were on some sort of mega-ship. Soon after that, they sold the Meridian and it sunk some where in Asian waters.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!!

Now I have a question, We are Going on the Mille (2nd time on her), Northbound to Seward. It is Seven Nights and I want to treat our companions to the speciality restaurant for two nights, but since this is their first cruise EVER... I don't want them to miss out on the dining room special nights. We are leaving on the 22nd of August and thought the 24th and the 27th would be the best two nights for the speciality dining. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance for any help given...;)

Happy Cruisin' To All! :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!!

Now I have a question, We are Going on the Mille (2nd time on her), Northbound to Seward. It is Seven Nights and I want to treat our companions to the speciality restaurant for two nights, but since this is their first cruise EVER... I don't want them to miss out on the dining room special nights. We are leaving on the 22nd of August and thought the 24th and the 27th would be the best two nights for the speciality dining. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance for any help given...;)

Happy Cruisin' To All! :cool:

That would work -- I bet the formal nights will be Aug 23rd and Aug 26th.

Good luck.

Kel

Archived