Packing Lists Please!

neatokimmo

This December will be the kiddo's first cruise. She will be 22 months old :)

Does anyone have a packing list they'd like to share? We will be flying allegiant (assuming they are still in business) and I'll be paying per bag. My goal is to check one suitcase at the 50 pound limit and carry on a backpack for me and the diaper bag for her. I've read her stroller won't count as luggage. My goal is to be 100% mobile on my own steam because you never know how things will work out. Any lists would be much appreciated :)

I have one that I compiled several years ago when my DS and DD were toddlers. It hasn't been updated in a few years, but you may still find it helpful. Feel free to email me at travelingtot @ aol.com (remove spaces) if you wish to see it. Note that we will be cruising Hawaii 6/4-6/15, so if you email me during that time, I won't be checking my mail! Aloha!

Here is my 18 month old dd's packing list for our cruise in Nov. I am a planner so I already have it done. This is for a 14 day (plus 2 travel days) cruise to the Caribbean. I hope this helps.

2 pairs sunglasses

2 hats

1 pair regular shoes

4 bathing suits

2 pairs of sandels

3 pair other shoes (robeez)

1 pair formal shoes

90 diapers

3 packages of wipes

10 warm weather outfits

6 pajamas

7 dinner outfits

3 cool weather outfits

2 formal outfits

8 pairs of socks

bibs

sippy cups

eddie bauer leash

life vest

sun tent

crib sheet

shoe holder

duct tape

toys

eddie bauer travel carseat

baby drugs

baby toiletries

and loveys

backpack carrier

umbrella stroller

I wanted to let you know about these wonderful ear plugs. They are called Ear Planes. They are the best ever when you are flying. made for children & adults. Somehow they stop the pressure from building up in your ears. I got some for my daughter when she was small & she fought me on using them. I put them in & shortly after take off she took them out & began crying. I told her to put them back in, she left them there for the entire trip. Even at 14 she still uses them. The instructions are on the box & you can find them at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. I always buy the name brand not the store brand. I hope you have a great trip & your daughter is a Cutie!!

Archived