Egan Center Anchorage- Has Anyone been?

ThorKY

I am considering the Princess tour from Whittier to Anchorage and it drops you off at the 'Egan Center'. It says they will hold your luggage for you until you need to go to the airport for your flight. Our flight leaves at 9:45pm. Does anyone know if they will hold your luggage that long, and if so, any suggestions on what to do from 3-7pm? IS the Egan Center near anything in Anchorage? Thanks.

I took a Princess tour last Sat. that ended at the Egan Center. Yes they will hold your luggage but just till the Egan Center closes which I think was at 6:00 or 6:30. They will also let you leave your carry-on luggage. I don't know about anything interesting to see but there is lots of souvenier shops and a mall not to far from the Egan Center. We had made our own hotel arrangements and they picked us up at the Egan Center so we didn't do anything downtown.

You could always pick up the free shuttle to Sourdough Mining Company at 6pm at the Egan Center, go to SMC for dinner and then the free shuttle will take you to the airport for free as well. We did this two weeks ago and it was great. Food was fantastic and we were bummed we couldn't take our leftovers home with us!

Archived