perks for previous carnival passengers

The perks aren't great (the past guests coctail party and sometimes a ship's pin) but I still like cruising Carnival. Oh, after 10 cruises, you do get VIP boarding.

on royal caribbean previous cruisers get to board in the vip line much shorter line

does carnival have anything like that

madi

Odd, but didn't know that. Thought it was for those who had 5 or more cruises with RCI. Went last November on the Mariner but wasn't allowed in the VIP line, although we have previously sailed with RCI. Will try it out on our next cruise with them.

Odd, but didn't know that. Thought it was for those who had 5 or more cruises with RCI. Went last November on the Mariner but wasn't allowed in the VIP line, although we have previously sailed with RCI. Will try it out on our next cruise with them.

I dont think they meant that after your first cruise you got to go in the VIP line on RCL. I think you took the post too literally, they just meant at some point its available.

I dont think they meant that after your first cruise you got to go in the VIP line on RCL. I think you took the post too literally, they just meant at some point its available.

Thanks firefly, you may be correct. I was just responding to personal experiences. But VIP or not, a cruise is a cruise no matter which line I'm in.:cool:

We've only sailed once on Carnival, but when I booked my August cruise on the Holiday, I got a "past guest" discount which gave me an oceanview room for the price of an inside room.

what if any perks does on get if they have cruised with carnival on previous occasions :confused: :confused: :confused:

After 10 cruises you get to Platinum level, which has priority boarding and exiting at beginning and end and in ports, plus you get wash and fold laundry service, personalized stationery, free entry into BJ or slots tournament...

Gold Level (Eligible after first cruise)

After your first cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines, you will receive the following perks.

• Gold Sail and Sign card.
  • A complimentary two-year subscription to Currents Magazine
  • Exclusive onboard cocktail reception on your next five-night or longer cruise
  • Eligibility to VIP privileges, offering exclusive benefits on all Carnival Cruise Lines' sister brands.

Platinum Level (Eligible after ninth cruise)

After your ninth cruise and onward with Carnival Cruise Lines, you will receive the following perks.

• Platinum Sail and Sign card.
  • Petit fours and/or canapés delivered to cabin one evening (Must be on a 7 Day or longer cruise)
  • Personalized stationery
  • A special Carnival logo item
  • Guaranteed dining times and supper club reservations
  • Complimentary $20 entry fee into blackjack or slots tournament (Must be 18+)
  • Spa Carnival priority reservations and complimentary treatment upgrade
  • Complimentary wash and fold laundry service
  • Priority tender boarding
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Complimentary arcade tokens valued at $5 dollars (Must be under 18)

Milestone Cruises

Members who sail on their 25th, 50th and 75th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive ... for that particular voyage.

• 25th 25% of cruise fare in shipboard credit
  • 50th 50% of cruise fare in shipboard credit
  • 75th 75% of cruise fare in shipboard credit
  • Members who sail on their 100th “Fun Ship” cruise will receive a complimentary Caribbean, Mexican Riviera or Alaska voyage of up to eight days in length

Source: http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Past_Guest_Program

we were on our third cruise and we were allowed to go through the vip line. maybe it has changed. we were sitting in the long line, and i cannot remember how we learned that we did not need to be in that line and we went to the shorter line and were on ship in no time.

madi

Archived