It's been a long time coming!!

have a great time as with everybody else we wish we were on there as well..i will be there on tuesday morning picking mum up from the current cruise, she is not computer savvy so no idea how they went yet. will you be wearing any CC hats etc maybe our paths will cross

smooth sailing to you all

steve & karan

Hi Steve & Karen

What time are you picking up your Mum? Maybe we may be around terminal

around time you are there wearing our CC hats. :D We will be there seeing Chez and Geri off.

Maybe see you then

Gail and Jim

P.S Chook and Duck we wish we were going with you too what a blast it would be Well maybe another time:p love you

xxxx

Bon Voyage Chez & Geri!

Wishing you both a wonderful and well deserved holiday!!

Looking forward to keeping up to date with it all via your blog, and of course reading the FULL review when you return :)

I'll certainly miss having you to chat to for 28 days Chez :o But it's all for the greater good!

Have a blast ladies!!! :D:D

BonVoyage.jpg

barbie.jpg

have a great time as with everybody else we wish we were on there as well..i will be there on tuesday morning picking mum up from the current cruise, she is not computer savvy so no idea how they went yet. will you be wearing any CC hats etc maybe our paths will cross

smooth sailing to you all

steve & karan

Hi Guys,

We will be wearing our CC caps and also our 'Tahiti Pearler's' T shirts. Plan to head to Moretons Pub across the road after we have checked in. Keep your eyes pealed.

Love the piccy Brushy and Minxy must say Chez is looking rather HOT in her nautical gear.

1 more sleep till Sydney...

Hi chez and geri.

I bet you can almost smell that ship by now.

I know you will have a great time together so i can only wish you smooth seas and clear skies.

I am still trying to get access to your blog. My pc does not seem to like it.

We have a new pc and it wont access a lot of stuff, just keeps coming up saying not connect to the internet. Hope to find the problem with the security thing very soon so i can keep track of you guys.

have a ton of fun and dont we all wish we were there with you!!

Thanks for all the good wishes guys:) xxxxx

We are about to leave for the airport, cross your fingers for the propeller plane:eek:

Karon, it may be the getjealous site at the moment, I tried to upload a photo, and it won't let me do it.......so keep trying!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chez

xx

Karon, it may be the getjealous site at the moment, I tried to upload a photo, and it won't let me do it.......so keep trying!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chez

xx

Maybe it's those 70's and 80's pics causing the problem! :eek:

Have an awesome holiday, although I think I missed the boat (pardon the pun) in posting well wishes. I'll check into your blog now and then reading up on what's sure to be a great time.

:) :D

Archived