It's been a long time coming!!

Well the time is nearly here when Geri and I cruise to Tahiti.

I would just like to thank all the wonderful CCer's that we have had the pleasure to meet over the last couple of years:) and all the others that we have met on this forum.

We have made some wonderful friends and shared some great experiences.

I remember when I booked this cruise, and Geri said " Chez I have found this great website, we should join up" and so we did.

I could name you all, but you know who you are:p those that have contributed to our cruise excitement!!

We have had Maiden voyage Sailaways, Meeting of the Queens and lots of coffees in between, and some Thai food (Minxy)

We have a blog site at www.getjealous.com/ducknchook for those that would like to follow our adventure.

We are both looking forward to meeting up with our fellow CC Cruisers on the 3rd June!!

Duck n Chook:p

Chez

xx

Your cruise sounds amazing and I can't believe it either how quick it has come up. It is June on Sunday! :cool: I have been reading on here about your cruise and wow has it come up quick!! :) I hope you and Geri have a fantastic time! You will have to let us all know what the ports are like. :D

Bon Voyage Chez and Andy, you cruise legends and cruise nutters. Hope you have calms seas, fair winds, sunny days and moonlit nights! Many fine meals and wines and meet many nice people.

Enjoy everything onboard. Stay safe.

Cheers..Les:cool:

Have a wonderful time girls. I wish was with you. Especially with my feelings towards DH (Chez understands).

Hope that everything goes smoothly and you make lots more friends. Also hope the upgrade fairy drops by.

xxx

Oh, everyone else onboard have a wonderful time too.

Dear Chez,

It has been a pleasure getting to know you through this site and by private email. I look forward to meeting you someday (hopefully soon!). Your sense of humour is awesome!.

My very best wishes for a WONDERFUL Cruise!!

Trishxxx:D

OMG!!!:eek: Boy, time has certainly flown girls!! It seemed that it would take a lifetime for your turn to come around.;)

It would be a hoot to sail with you two for 28 days.:p

Have a wonderful and safe cruise.....we'll be thinking of you as we slave away for the next month!!:rolleyes:

Bon Voyage XX XXX (you decide who gets the extra kiss :p ).

Hi Chez & Gerri

Unfortunately I don't think I can make to Sydney on Tuesday for your sailing. The retail gods are not being nice to me at the moment and I can't get away from work.

I know you will have an awesome time and I would give anything (yes, anything!!!) to be going with you.

Have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing from you as you explore your Pearls.

Lots of love & kisses

Jenny

To Ducky and Chooky,

Not sure the time has flown on my scale.

When I joined CC, the poultry sisters were part of the regular posting crowd here and had booked their cruise long before.

After an 11 month wait, we finally made it aboard our cruise and it seems we returned home from it ages ago.

Apart from the wonderful advice and great natured discussions, you have played a major part in some off the board activities such as the Christmas parties and 2 queens - both fantastic times that may have slipped by quietly without your efforts.

You both deserve a wonderful cruise. Looking forward to tapping into your blog.

Bon Voyage and smooth seas to you both!!

calgaric02-bon-voyage.jpg

Hey girls ... have the best time on the cruise --- would love to be coming with you!

We'll miss you on the boards while you're gone - but will keep track of your adventures on your blog.

Look forward to lots of stories and photos!!!:D:D

Louise, thanks for the good wishes, I know you live near Geri, I am sure she would love to catch up with you some time:)

Les, my partner in crime, man in blue, will have a few beers for you!!

Jane, yes, we have hubbies in common.......oneday we will cruise together:D

Trish, 63babe, from this 64 babe, loved your emails keep them coming!!

Shiona, I am still looking at the April 09 Hawaii cruise, lets hope no one wants to employ me and I wont have to worry about the the annual leave:p would love to cruise with you and John!!

Jarrod, well what can I say, love ya to bits!

Jenny, remember when we first met at the PD maiden voyage, may there be many more coffees to come!

Geoff, hey brudder:eek: ....keep em guessing I reckon.....do we really look alike?? must have been that Muumuu:p

and Linda, thanks for the well wishes, loved your blog on your latest cruise, hope we can keep you just as entertained, enjoyed our msn chats too!!

Chez

xx

Hi all,

Came home from work early to night to get my reports uptodate and thought I would check out CC before I turned in only to find all the wishes of safe travel, and fun times. Thanks heaps everyone for them and your good advice and many laughs.

Really can't believe our time is finally here, seems everyone has cruised in the last 18 mths since we joined the CC family except 4 me! WOOHOO now I'm going :D

Look forward to doing our blog for you and telling almost all, feels kinda special to be the first ones to do this cruise with P&O and being able to report back especially to those on Samoan Surprises and Tahitian Treasures next year. Does this mean we are guinea pigs as well as poultry!

Chez we can share the extra kiss..thats what friends are for. Luv ya girlfriend X

Hi Chez and Geri,

I am soooooooo jealous. Somewhere on my computer desk is a sheet of paper - written some time ago - where I crunched the numbers to see if we could go on this cruise.

Phil near died of fright at the thought. At that time we had two cruises already booked and one of them was W735. :p

We all know you will have a wonderful time. Raise a glass or 15 for us poor landlocked CCers as you cruise the South Pacific to Tahiti. How exotic does that sound? :)

All the best, girls. We will be following your adventures via the web cam (and the newspapers) :p

Love Jen.

xxxx

36981-shot.gif36981-shot.gif

Looking good, hope you've been practising..........

Chez & Geri,

Can't believe it's that time already! Have a wonderful cruise - enjoy Pacific Dawn, and all the wonderful places your going! Make sure you keep all those 'oldies' on your cruise on their toes !

We both look forward to following you're adentures through your blog.

Bon Voyage & Best Wishes

Kym & Martin

Gail and Jim, looking forward to sharing a meal with you Monday night:)

Jen, yes this is the most I have ever spent on a holiday:eek: but it is my dream destinations all rolled into one!! and I guess if you visited them all individually, the airfares would add up to more than the cruise cost! and we get to eat sleep and be waited on:p I think I have been wanting to visit the Cook Islands for about 20years!!

Kim and Martin, luv you guys:p won't be long and it will be your turn, hopefully we will have some good info on the ports you are visiting!

Have a busy day ahead, couldnt sleep so was up at 2.30am:eek: must be the excitement kicking in....Andy's birthday today, he has gone to Coffs to play footy and we are having friends over tonight, so am cooking, cleaning, washing, driving kids to work......but I feel like my holiday has started today, it's the weekend!!

Chez

xx

have a great time as with everybody else we wish we were on there as well..i will be there on tuesday morning picking mum up from the current cruise, she is not computer savvy so no idea how they went yet. will you be wearing any CC hats etc maybe our paths will cross

smooth sailing to you all

steve & karan

Hi Guys,

Its finally here after what seems like yonks....enjoy every minute .looking forward to following your cruise and to reading your review on return....that should be something.

Enjoy and take care

Col & Di:)

Gail and Jim, looking forward to sharing a meal with you Monday night:)

Jen, yes this is the most I have ever spent on a holiday:eek: but it is my dream destinations all rolled into one!! and I guess if you visited them all individually, the airfares would add up to more than the cruise cost! and we get to eat sleep and be waited on:p I think I have been wanting to visit the Cook Islands for about 20years!!

Kim and Martin, luv you guys:p won't be long and it will be your turn, hopefully we will have some good info on the ports you are visiting!

Have a busy day ahead, couldnt sleep so was up at 2.30am:eek: must be the excitement kicking in....Andy's birthday today, he has gone to Coffs to play footy and we are having friends over tonight, so am cooking, cleaning, washing, driving kids to work......but I feel like my holiday has started today, it's the weekend!!

Chez

xx

Wish Andy a very happy birthday from us!

100 (or maybe 99) days to go for us, have the money all ready to pay for it now, then it's on to saving the spending money! Mum & Dad are coming up next week, so no doubt there'll be lots of discussions about what shore tours we're going to be doing, etc, so that we can get in and book them when we get the blue folders.

Kym

Archived