if you have to chose the best cruise director from royalcaribbean who would it be

As I have only ever seen Graham Seymour its difficult to compare, must say though that he was excellent, very droll and sarcastic, just how I like em, ;):)

Graham first choice - he was so fun! Clo was also VERY good.

We just had Johnney O on our last cruise. Although he is very musically talented and a nice guy we could not call him fun. The main shows were good but there was very little to do late a night. We only saw him in the evening. The kids that were doing most of work were much better than he was as a cruise director.

Yes Marc is still on the Enchantment of the Seas. I just got back from the 5 day cruise (May 16 - 21, 2009). He will be leaving RCI in 3 weeks. He didn't mention where he will be going. He's a real funny guy.

• 2 months later...

I don't have the time to go back and read 285 posts already on this thread, but my favorite cruise director of all time has to be George Foster. He was the CD on our first cruise on Song of America in 1983. He was funny, personable and professional. We still repeat some of the jokes he told on that trip.

We have been on 5 Royal Caribbean cruises and the entire family thought that Richard Spacey on Freedom of the Seas was the best ever. His energy, enthusiasm and ability to entertain is unsurpassed. We have enjoyed all of the cruise directors we have had on Royal Caribbean, but he really stands out!

Who is on Monarch of the Seas right now? I'm very curious (and optimistically hopeful) to know who our cruise director will be and if they will make the 3 night cruise I'm going on with friends worth every penny since it's such a short trip. :)

Who is on Monarch of the Seas right now? I'm very curious (and optimistically hopeful) to know who our cruise director will be and if they will make the 3 night cruise I'm going on with friends worth every penny since it's such a short trip. :)

Just got off this am and it is Jimmy Rhodes! AWESOME!! He made the trip!

After next month's B2B on Liberty DW and I will have been on 7 cruises (all RCI) on 5 ships with 4 cruise directors. And our favorite CD was Granduer's Simeon Baker. The other three were James Andrews (Navigator '06 and Liberty '08), Johnny O (Monarch '07), and I forget the name of the Canadian fellow from our Majesty '05 cruise.

We have been on 5 Royal Caribbean cruises and the entire family thought that Richard Spacey on Freedom of the Seas was the best ever. His energy, enthusiasm and ability to entertain is unsurpassed. We have enjoyed all of the cruise directors we have had on Royal Caribbean, but he really stands out!

I agree 100%!! Been on 3 RCI cruises and Richard was hands down the best! It also helps that he is pretty good looking and has that cute little accent!

• 1 year later...
On our 3 Royal Caribbean cruises we've had Bobbi Brown twice and John Blair once. Bobbi was great, so he get my vote. John was a nationalist who really couldn't give two figs for anyone else, other than the Americans, onboard. Now, there's no-one more proud of their Nation than myself and I don't for a minute think there is anything wrong with being a nationalist but in his position he alienated almost every other nationality on the ship. It was commented on a few times during the course of the cruise and not only by non-American guests.

Sorry, I'm reading this a year and a half later, but I find the comment about John interesting. I found the same thing. Some American members of the military were in attendance at a function as we were cruising off the coast of Mexico. He mentioned the men 'fighting for this country', forgetting where we were!

Another vote for Richard Spacey. He is the best there was, the best there is and the best there will ever be, (Sorry Brett Hart) CD we've ever had, the funniest, most entertaining.....................AND ENGLISH!! :D:p.