5 people in a grand suite

Thinking of booking the 5 night bermuda this summer. We would like to take my nephew with us. Has anyone stayed in a grand suite with 5 people. If anyone has how did it work out and where do they fit the rollaway. Thanks

We did 5 in a GS on the Mariner. We put DS on a rollaway between the closet and the bar...he liked it (gave him a bit more privacy). During the day, the bed was folded up in the same space, against the far wall. It really wasn't a bad setup.

imo it is ok for 2 adults/3 children. The sofabed is not so comfortable with two teens sleeping on it. When the rollaway is set up, it is fairly difficult to move around. I chose this a few years ago when my kids were younger, but I wouldn't do it with more than 2 adults.

I just looked into the owners suite , thanks for the advise it seens a rollaway will fit much better. I like having everyone all in one room. The 1 bathroom may be tough but we will work it out

Ali, was that the only place to put the rollaway, or can it fit by the sofa bed.

Thanks for your help

We had a rollaway in a Grand Suite with 4 adults. They put the rollaway between the sofa and the bar. It worked well and still was easy to move around at night.

We do this, my kids are "tweens" 10.11 & 13. but after Nov we're moving up to the OS for extra room, there isn't room to add the roll-a-way bed by the sliding glass door though. Its been fine for us

Have you thought about the RFS? Typically it is priced very close to the owners suite and I guess you would be aware that it offers seperate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Just a thought.

We did 5 in a GS on the Mariner. We put DS on a rollaway between the closet and the bar...he liked it (gave him a bit more privacy). During the day, the bed was folded up in the same space, against the far wall. It really wasn't a bad setup.

Just a quick question: Could you still open the closet door with the rollaway folded up there?

Archived