please advise fast way to get to IAH from Galveston!

Cancunense

my dearest smartest friends, cruise addicts

Do advise me please...I want to get out of Galveston as fast as possible when we arrive after a 22 night cruise this Dec 14th......please tell me if we get off at 7am....what is the best way to get to the IAH airport...and not more than 90usd for two???

We've never rented a limo since we live so close to Galveston, but I've heard many people say they were happy with Galveston Limo Service. Try www.galvestonlimo.com. If you google it, it also takes you to www.galveston.com and there might be some information on that site that would be helpful. I certainly wouldn't bank on getting off the ship at 7 a.m. I think that's wishful thinking!

• 1 month later...
my dearest smartest friends, cruise addicts

Do advise me please...I want to get out of Galveston as fast as possible when we arrive after a 22 night cruise this Dec 14th......please tell me if we get off at 7am....what is the best way to get to the IAH airport...and not more than 90usd for two???

We will also be on the VOTS that morning and are using a shuttle to Hobby with 8 other people. The cost is 10.30 per person. Quite a bit less than other forms of transportation. They also have a shuttle for $150 for up to 10 people going to IAH. Perhaps you could check out the M&M site for that sailing. There are some people looking to fill up a shuttle or you could start your own and look for others to join you. Payment is refunded if you don't get enough people but only up until late Nov. I'm sure you will have a full shuttle quickly. We started one 2 days ago and have already filled it and and starting to fill up a second one. It's Super Shuttle and you can book online.

Archived