CC group cruise out of Baltimore

cathyoo

I'd be interested. As you see from my sig below, I'm a big NCL fan, but I did enjoy my one Carnival cruise. And since the port is about 1/2 hour from my house, and considering fuel prices (not flying anywhere anytime soon), I'd love to give Carnival a try again. :D

Well if you love those sea days you may get 1 extra with the stop at Half Moon Caye always subject to tidal conditions and can be hit or miss.

Personally the itinerary is not appealing to me at all other than Grand Turk...so I guess I won't be on this ship when it starts its new schedule from Baltimore.

Check out the other dates. These stops are only a few week in the summer of 2010. The other ports I think are Nassau, Cape Caneveral, Freeport.

I've sent an email to Laura to see about getting approval for a CC cruise. If there is not much interest in June 2010 I'll poll to see what other time periods would be better for everyone.

Hoping I can make this work.

Cathy, you must of been reading my mind. I was wondering when the first CC group would be forming for a Baltimore departure.:D Don't know if June works for me but I'll definitely look into it.

I may have to rethink the Team Splendor cruise if airfare to CA stays high. Driving 50 miles to the Port of Baltimore sounds a lot better.

Doug I just booked our air for the Splendor cruise and paid $360pp total after taxes and fees were added in. I'm flying from Syr to Lax and arriving a day prior and staying a day after. Those prices are really good~! Have you checked lately?

I'm definatly looking at the Baltimore cruise but I'm still planning my 2009 season. You guys are good though thinking all the way into 2010~!

Cathy, hi !

Not interested in going out of Baltimore, since we are in Florida, BUT you never know.

The Pride is a beautiful ship, in facy my favorite. Grand Turk is really pretty and HMC is just paradise !

vicki

Hey Vicki, i would soooo love to cruise with you and John again. I'm planning a 2010 cruise and I still need to plan my 2009 one. As usual a$$ backwards thats me.

Do you have any planned? I haven't heard anything about a VIP III yet. I'd love to do the Freedom out of Florida. I know if I cruise with you I'll have at least one person cheering my pony on during the horse race.

We'd be interested. June 22 is the last day of school, but I don't think my girls will mind toooo terribly to be on a cruise instead! The dates in August would also work - school normally starts here the Wed. after labor day.. so I can work with either.

How is everyone getting the info on dates? I must be missing something - when I go to Carnival site, I don't see anything out of Baltimore.:confused:

Hey Vicki, i would soooo love to cruise with you and John again. I'm planning a 2010 cruise and I still need to plan my 2009 one. As usual a$$ backwards thats me.

Do you have any planned? I haven't heard anything about a VIP III yet. I'd love to do the Freedom out of Florida. I know if I cruise with you I'll have at least one person cheering my pony on during the horse race.

Randy has the Splendor group for next Spring, so I don't think he'll be doing VIP III. You guys should come join us in Bmore in August though!!!

Guest Crazeecat5

Might be interested if we are still living here in Pa. We have our house up for sale and will be moving to Florida. Baltimore sounds great if we are still here, otherwise, we will be cruising out of Florida!

Sheryl

Wondering if there is any interest in a group cruise out of Baltimore in June 2010? I'm really interested in June 20th but I'm flexible. I would love to get this up and running SOON.

Please let me know ASAP. If there is interest I'll email Johanna and start the ball rolling.

We would definitely be interested.

Anyone who has ever had the pleasure to spend the day at HMC will never forget it. We have visited this island at least 20 times and never cease ro be amazed at how truly beautiful it is. There was only 1x we were ever forced to miss this port and it was in the month of March. There is talk all the time on the HAL board that many would love it if they just ran a ship down to HMC and docked there for 5 days. This beach is to die for and has everything you could possibly want.

We also were on the Noordam when it was the first cruise ship to ever visit the new Grand Turks port. Carnival has invested big bucks here (they own the dock) and have done a nice job by building a rather large pool that is just steps from the ship.

This is a very nice itinerary for a 7nt cruise. And, sailing from Balt. should prove very profitable for CC. Between NJ, PA, DE, NY, and VA it will probably go out full on this particular itinerary when word spreads on these 2 ports.

BTW, Amtrak has pretty low fares from PA & DE. And parking in DE is directly across from the station and very reasonable.

Randy has the Splendor group for next Spring, so I don't think he'll be doing VIP III. You guys should come join us in Bmore in August though!!!

Ahh, Randy should just give up work and become the official CC group leader. No VIP III. That's a heartbreaker. Thanks for the Bmore invite. I'd love to see if we could swing it.

We were SO glad to hear that Carnival is cruising out of Baltimore again. We are going to do a B2B in 2009 as we are not interested in the Pride's itinerary in 2009 but would definitely be interested in 2010. We would, however, want to go during late fall or early winter on the Grand Turk, HM cruise.

Madelinerose - Remember the Miracle cruise; maybe we'll see you again! I found the Baltimore cruises by clicking on the Pride & then its itineraries.

Ahh, Randy should just give up work and become the official CC group leader. No VIP III. That's a heartbreaker. Thanks for the Bmore invite. I'd love to see if we could swing it.

I know!!! LOL!! I hope you can join us in August! 8/22-24, we are staying a few miles from the harbor, but we got a great group rate at the Embassy Suites. Great band playing Friday night at power plant... going to be a fun weekend, and the Yankees are in town :) Just pop in on our group if you are interested and I'll send you all the info!

Archived