CC group cruise out of Baltimore

cathyoo

Wondering if there is any interest in a group cruise out of Baltimore in June 2010? I'm really interested in June 20th but I'm flexible. I would love to get this up and running SOON.

Please let me know ASAP. If there is interest I'll email Johanna and start the ball rolling.

Wondering if there is any interest in a group cruise out of Baltimore in June 2010? I'm really interested in June 20th but I'm flexible. I would love to get this up and running SOON.

Please let me know ASAP. If there is interest I'll email Johanna and start the ball rolling.

Cathy,

I possibly would be intrested depending on the itinerary & of course my health which is always a concern... I have a couple of people that also might be interested I will run it by them...Maybe we could fill the ship with people from Philly....

It was announced yesterday that carnival will be cruising weekly out of Baltimore beginning in the fall of 2009 till 2011. RCCL will be reducing the number of cruises out of Baltimore (they have already reduced the number significantly 2008) beginning in 09 and adding more to Norfolk.

Yeah, Carnival sounds good for a trip...............

Cathy' date='[/color']

I possibly would be intrested depending on the itinerary & of course my health which is always a concern... I have a couple of people that also might be interested I will run it by them...Maybe we could fill the ship with people from Philly....

Mary-Kay I would so love it. Rock the Pride with Philly Pride

1: Baltimore, MD -- 5:30pm

2: Fun Day At Sea

3: Fun Day At Sea

4: Grand Turk --- 7:00am - 3:00pm

5: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas -- 9:00am - 5:00pm

6: Freeport, Bahamas -- 7:00am - 3:00pm

7: Fun Day At Sea

8: Baltimore, MD -- 10:00am

I've never been to Grand Turk or Half Moon Cay and would love to go to both ports. And I love Sea days.

Thinking about it for sure..hi mary kay..June 20th is good for us, kids will be out of school for sure by then

One of the reason I like this date.. maybe I can talk my kids into going with my grandchildren. Also my daughter is a teacher and hopefully she'll be done by then.

Cathy, you must of been reading my mind. I was wondering when the first CC group would be forming for a Baltimore departure.:D Don't know if June works for me but I'll definitely look into it.

I may have to rethink the Team Splendor cruise if airfare to CA stays high. Driving 50 miles to the Port of Baltimore sounds a lot better.

Cathy,

It appears you are on to something here & I love the name "Rock the Pride with Philly Pride"...Oh, yeah my birthday is June 20th more reason for me to go maybe my family can all chip in some birthday bucks to defray the cost...LOL..;)

I generally can't do cruises during "School Time".

Sux being me and having to pay a premium all the time. :(

Maybe the S&S Baltimore group will have to happen ;) Have to see what pans out with Hawaii, stay tuned!!!

Cathy, good luck!! Would love to do it, but can't do June. Probably try and hold out and do something in the fall. I'm SO excited Baltimore is back!!!

Mary-Kay I would so love it. Rock the Pride with Philly Pride

1: Baltimore, MD -- 5:30pm

2: Fun Day At Sea

3: Fun Day At Sea

4: Grand Turk --- 7:00am - 3:00pm

5: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas -- 9:00am - 5:00pm

6: Freeport, Bahamas -- 7:00am - 3:00pm

7: Fun Day At Sea

8: Baltimore, MD -- 10:00am

I've never been to Grand Turk or Half Moon Cay and would love to go to both ports. And I love Sea days.

Well if you love those sea days you may get 1 extra with the stop at Half Moon Caye always subject to tidal conditions and can be hit or miss.

Personally the itinerary is not appealing to me at all other than Grand Turk...so I guess I won't be on this ship when it starts its new schedule from Baltimore.

Hi Cathy.....might could be interested. We hope to be relocated by that time, but still won't be THAT far. My DD and her girls might be interested in this one too, only wish it weren't the same ports we just did in April. I'll definitely keep an eye open for the information. Glad to see Big Doug chimed in also!:D

Archived