CC group cruise out of Baltimore

cathyoo

I think I'm about ready to give up. Maybe I'll just go on that and find a different cruise for 2010.

You can't give up!! I just realized you are the person who started the thread. You are the boss. The big cheese. You're in charge. Besides, we need you.

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, I really think I'm going to end up on my cousin's all inclusive drink cruise on the Pride Nov 1st 09. Maybe I'll try for the Dream in 2010. I think I'm cursed when it comes to getting together a CC cruise.

Hang in there..I haven't gotten my pricing yet either but it's on the way.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I know, no news yet. I can't wait to cruise out of Baltimore. I keep finding articles talking about Carnival sailing out of Baltimore. I hope the ship will sail on a Sunday, so we can go down on Fri.(a 2hr drive) Spend Sat. at inner harbor, the aquarium, and maybe catch a ball game at Camden Yards (the icing on the cake would be if they played the Phillies) I have it all figured out.

• 4 weeks later...

I booked it!!

I booked our group for this cruise. Carnival has only relased 8C and inside guar cabins for group bookings. Same as a few months ago. I understand the price is supposed to go up and the fuel suppliment is supposed to be dropped for 2010 sailings, on Nov 1. The TA said we can always rebook to get a lower price if it is cheaper without the fuel suppliment. We will see.

I booked it!!

I booked our group for this cruise. Carnival has only relased 8C and inside guar cabins for group bookings. Same as a few months ago. I understand the price is supposed to go up and the fuel suppliment is supposed to be dropped for 2010 sailings, on Nov 1. The TA said we can always rebook to get a lower price if it is cheaper without the fuel suppliment. We will see.

Congrats. I think I'm leaning more towards the August sailing. I also read about the price increase/fuel surcharge drop. If I can swing it, I just may end up booking directly thru Carnival before the price increases. Then if I see a good group rate come along (if they ever do) I can always rebook. I'll let you know. And I guess you've been one happy camper lately watching fall baseball, huh???

Congrats. I think I'm leaning more towards the August sailing. I also read about the price increase/fuel surcharge drop. If I can swing it, I just may end up booking directly thru Carnival before the price increases. Then if I see a good group rate come along (if they ever do) I can always rebook. I'll let you know. And I guess you've been one happy camper lately watching fall baseball, huh???

We can't do the Aug time frame. A couple of my nieces will be back in school, and I don't have the nerves to worry about the weather that time of year.

We are having a great time with the Phillies. Sue and I have a 17 game season plan so we were able to get tickets. We will be at the game next Sat. This is wild.

Archived