CC group cruise out of Baltimore

cathyoo

I'm waiting for pricing on this, and an August 2010 eastern caribbean itinerary so I can decide which one will work best for us. They'll probably both come in while I'm on the Victory next week!

I think I like the eastern caribbean a bit better than this and am leaning that way right now. Pricing will be my deciding factor! (plus when the last day of school is!)

I am also watching for pricing for the Aug 29 cruise. I think they go to the same ports, Gr Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. The June date will probably be better for most of us because school starts so early.

Have a great Cruise next week on the Victory. Have a fo-fo drink for me. I am so jealous.

Carolyn

I am also watching for pricing for the Aug 29 cruise. I think they go to the same ports, Gr Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Freeport. The June date will probably be better for most of us because school starts so early.

Have a great Cruise next week on the Victory. Have a fo-fo drink for me. I am so jealous.

Carolyn

We are also looking at both cruises and waiting and waiting and waiting,,,,,,

Carolyn

Your right - it is the same itinerary. I thought I saw one from Baltimore that was just the typical nassau/freeport one. Done that a few times and not too interested in doing it again, unless the price was too good to pass up.

Lucikly we already have our 2009/2010 school calendar. The last day is 6/21/09, so the girls would have to miss the last day of school for this one. Hopefully they wouldn't mind too much if it meant a cruise instead! We don't have the 2010/2011 school calendar yet, but I with any luck they wouldn't start prior to labor day, which is 9/6/10, so both should be possible for us to choose from. I think missing the last day of school will have less of an impact than missing the first day anyway.

One of the reasons I'm so hooked on this cruise is HMC and I thought a wonderful way to kick off the summer. So far I've only cruised between Jan-March. I do have an Oct booked for this year. Keeping my fingers crossed for today to bring us some news.

I have a group that would be extremely interested in this cruise. It has been my observation that cruises from Baltimore are a little more costly than ones from Florida. In some cases, it seemed to have cost less to fly to Fla and cruise than it was to cruise from Balt. This was with RC though. I hope that is not the case with Carnival. Keep us posted.

Gave up on last week.. ha, ha.. so what do you think... any hope for this week? I talked it up a lot this weekend with non CC friends and family.

Some of those guys are looking into an all inclusive sailing on the Pride.. you know with the bar card... hoping I can pitch my CC cruise with PRICES to them.

I'm starting to semi plan for 2011... sister wants to cruise to Alaska...

Gave up on last week.. ha, ha.. so what do you think... any hope for this week? I talked it up a lot this weekend with non CC friends and family.

Some of those guys are looking into an all inclusive sailing on the Pride.. you know with the bar card... hoping I can pitch my CC cruise with PRICES to them.

I'm starting to semi plan for 2011... sister wants to cruise to Alaska...

Cathy thought you should know that Laura is on vacation until the 21st of this month so pricing won't come till she gets back. I know bummer as my group is waiting also but thought I would pass that info on to ya.

Cathy thought you should know that Laura is on vacation until the 21st of this month so pricing won't come till she gets back. I know bummer as my group is waiting also but thought I would pass that info on to ya.

Ouch Rob...thanks so much for sharing that information. It beats checking my email three times a day for an email that isn't going to happen.

Sorry!

I was a little cranky the other night. The waite wouldn't be so bad if we know what the hold up was or even if its too early to book or something like that. At least we know it won't be till after the 21st now. Everyone have a great week.

crookedhalo---lucky, lucky, lucky.. I've never cruised in the summer. How is it? I can imagine hot but is that your preferred time to cruise?

calyn2323 I don't have quite as long as you to wait.. Oct 08 is around the corner. This will be the first time I haven't flown to cruise. and my first fall cruise.

crookedhalo---lucky, lucky, lucky.. I've never cruised in the summer. How is it? I can imagine hot but is that your preferred time to cruise?

calyn2323 I don't have quite as long as you to wait.. Oct 08 is around the corner. This will be the first time I haven't flown to cruise. and my first fall cruise.

As you can see, this is the first time we've cruised in the summer. Hoping it won't be too hot or weather impacted;) Though after being chased down the Chesapeake by TS Ernesto in 2006, I'm ready for just about anything:p I see myself spending large amounts of time on the pool deck reading and having waiters bring me drinks;)

As you can see, this is the first time we've cruised in the summer. Hoping it won't be too hot or weather impacted;) Though after being chased down the Chesapeake by TS Ernesto in 2006, I'm ready for just about anything:p I see myself spending large amounts of time on the pool deck reading and having waiters bring me drinks;)

I see this is a repeat cruise for the Fascination so I am assuming you liked the ship. What a perfect way to vacation especially the drink part.

My next vacation is with my family. We rent a large mountain home and all the kids come along with the grandkids. The waiting is all done by me. Definitely a working vacation and I do love it but it makes me appreciate my cruise vacation even more.

Yeah, given the way the economy looks, unless I come up with some really spectacular deals, I think we're going to be landlocked for next year:( Already have my week booked in Myrtle Beach after DS graduates next year (family coming in from CO and love the beach:D ). I'm hoping the economy picks up enough for me to think about 2010 for a cruise. We were actually supposed to be on the 7/26 sailing (CC Group cruise) of Liberty, but just couldn't justify spending that much right now :( Oh well. And yes, we did like Fascination, but I will be the first to admit that I'm a cruise 'ho and will go with whatever ship/line gets me on board cheapest:p

Archived