CC group cruise out of Baltimore

cathyoo

We were SO glad to hear that Carnival is cruising out of Baltimore again. We are going to do a B2B in 2009 as we are not interested in the Pride's itinerary in 2009 but would definitely be interested in 2010. We would, however, want to go during late fall or early winter on the Grand Turk, HM cruise.

Madelinerose - Remember the Miracle cruise; maybe we'll see you again! I found the Baltimore cruises by clicking on the Pride & then its itineraries.

Hi Wendy! Just wanted to say hello since I lost your email with some computer issues. :o I think we may be doing a CC group that's forming for August 29, 2010. It's not quite the fall sailings we like, but the HMC/Grand Turk itineraries are only sailing over the summer. :(

If you still have my email drop me a line and let me know how you guys are doing. :)

I sent you an email "VACruizer". Lots of stuff happening in this neck of the woods. We were down in Newport News over Memorial Day.

I haven't looked too closely at the Grand Turk itinerary, I thought that the calendar may just not be going out that far in 2010 & was hoping that Carnival will add the Grand Turk cruise during the fall; the spring would work, too. It would be tough getting off work during the summer as that is our busiest time. Our favorite time to cruise is November, so we'll see what happens.

We are very interested also. We usually do a group cruise in March but my brother in law wants to do one with his girls, so the summer date would be perfect for us in 2010. I also like the Itinerary for June 20. We are also from the Philly area.

We are very interested also. We usually do a group cruise in March but my brother in law wants to do one with his girls, so the summer date would be perfect for us in 2010. I also like the Itinerary for June 20. We are also from the Philly area.

Thought this would be a great cruise for families or for school teachers. I've got three in my family who generally can't cruise when we do.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear back from Laura. We might be able to do some type of group transportation. Another great about this cruise is it leaves on a Sunday so we only have to miss one week of work. My next cruise in Oct leaves on a Wed and returns on a Thurs. Using a lot of vacation days.

crooked halos, bear with me. Evidently I sent the email to the wrong CC mailbox. On the right track thanks to Rob42. Hope to hear from Laura SOON.

This will be a lot of first time stuff for me. First time sailing out of Baltimore, first time cruising in the summer, first time cruising in a kid friendly time slot, first time to HMC. I like the tried and true, so I will be nervous. Figured if I was going with a bunch of CCers couldn't have anything but the time of my life.

My DH will turn 60 on this cruise. What better way to celebrate your entrance into the "best of life" years?

Keeping my fingers crossed for good prices and lots of interest.

cathyoo didn't mean anything about you and your skills as a group leader;) Was just hoping that something was afoot - but believe me, I can be patient (according to DH I have to be, he says no more cruises til 2010:( ).

Sailing out of B'more is fantastic - we did it in '06. My kids still talk about being chased down the bay by TS Ernesto:p My kids love cruising so they'll do just about anything to get on a ship, so I'll have some bargaining power with them. We've never done June before either, but my kids are older (by 2010 will be almost 23 and almost 19) so doesn't matter to me - it will work with their college schedules:D The private islands are great - if you love beach days (which I dooooo).

I'm just keeping an eye on this thread so that maybe we can join the group - we had to cancel the cruise we were booked on this summer because of job conflicts, so I've been landlocked for six months now and no end in sight:(

Calyn2323 - I hate waiting too. No one else understands. When I try and talk to my friends and family they act as if I have two heads.

2010? 2010!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? That's so far away..

they just don't get it.

No one in my family can understand how I can plan things so far out. Then they wonder why they never get to travel... hmmm......

I'm also considering a Baltimore trip on 8/29/10 with a different itinerary. I hope both groups get pricing soon so I can make a decision and book one of them. I want to have the 2010 cruise planned before I leave on the Victory in 3 weeks. (yes, I know there will still be a cabin left for me when I get back, but I WANT IT NOW.) Whew. I get impatient waiting sometimes... I may not be able to book anything in 2009 due to work, so I'm looking to book way way far out in 2010. We've already been told not to book any vacations next year beyond April 1. YUK!

I have to keep telling myself "Patience is a virtue" but I maybe I'm lacking in that virtue. I sure hope we hear by July 4th. Can't believe that is almost here. I have a wedding tomorrow and was hoping to be able to share. Oh well, my new wish target will be 7/4.

I'm also considering a Baltimore trip on 8/29/10 with a different itinerary. We've already been told not to book any vacations next year beyond April 1. YUK!

Hi CruiseinNJ

How are you guys doing? It would be great to cruise with you guys again. We had such a great time on the Liberty. Have a great time on the Victory in 3 weeks. I am jealous. We have a group planned for March 15, 2009 on the Valor. Email me if you are interested in the details.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn! Defintely interested in info for 3/15. It will work with timing before the 'no scheduled vacations' mandate starts. A couple of things I'd have to check into, #1 being when spring break is fallling next year. If I can't fit it in as a family trip, we do want to get away before my 4/1 cut off so I may end up with another family land vacation for spring break.

I dont think I have your email any longer -- pc crashed a few months back and I lost my entire address book! But email me with info at janddbell at comcast dot net.

I have to keep telling myself "Patience is a virtue" but I maybe I'm lacking in that virtue. I sure hope we hear by July 4th. Can't believe that is almost here. I have a wedding tomorrow and was hoping to be able to share. Oh well, my new wish target will be 7/4.

Hey Cathy..I still haven't received pricing for my group either but I'm sure both of these groups should get pricing in the next week or so. It is taking about 3 weeks average to get this done......take care.

Rob

I'm chomping at the bit also..My one son is talking about booking a 2010 Disney cruise. I've got to get pricing on this one so I can convince him it is such a better deal.

Still waiting... hoping you guys are all still interested. I know it is hard to keep that interest level up without prices.

This date works so well for me. My Dh would celebrate his big 60 and my granddaughter would celebrate her 8th birthday. My grandson will be celebrating his college graduation and my mom can celebrate a belated 75th.

Me, I'll be celebrating all my NEW CC friends.

Archived