Carnival Never Ever Again!!!

direfun2000

Guilty :o ....but I check because "those" threads confirm for me that tooo many people do not know how to kick back, relax and enjoy vacation.

So I read them so I can say....nope that's not me ;) !!!

I am with you!

Ok folks. How many of you clicked on this thread just so you can read about the rants and raves of some disgruntled cruise passenger ?:D ( there are some but very few legit complaints, imho)

I usually like those threads the best because they are SO petty! Any cruise that I am on, I am grateful for. I guess those NEVER AGAIN type threads just help me stay centered and focused on what's important.:p

i opened it because i thought i had recognized your sn as being a regular poster, and so i wanted to see WHAT happened on your cruise to make it so bad.

if it had been nonsense or something worthy of consideration, i wld have decided for myself.

but, to open it and see that it was nothing but a joke, with PAGES of posts (translation: it is still here), when other threads that have DO contain cruising information have been pulled over and over again, is disheartening.

Archived