Carnival Never Ever Again!!!

direfun2000

I'd be interested to see what kind of responses you'd have if this thread was put on the Royal Caribbean boards. My guess is, they'd all join in and say what rednecks we are for cruising Carnival.

I hope Mr. Hollywood's post above is a joke, cuz it sure is funny. That's pretty much the full monty of all complaints you'll ever hear. My favorite is him complaining about Carnival's baggage service at debarkation. CLASSIC!! The only thing that's missing is a gripe about customs.

I hope Mr. Hollywood's post above is a joke, cuz it sure is funny. That's pretty much the full monty of all complaints you'll ever hear. My favorite is him complaining about Carnival's baggage service at debarkation. CLASSIC!! The only thing that's missing is a gripe about customs.

Don't worry that particular complaint is currently on the RCCL boards at the moment.

Well...first of all, I love cruising and leave every trip well satisfied. That doesn't mean that the cruise was perfect, but it was perfectly fine. Having said that, I am always hopeful that folks will be honest about their experiences and willing to share the things that worked and the things that didn't quite cut it. It won't discourage me from cruising, but I'll be aware. Further, I may even discount what is being said, but maybe not. There are, after all, some legitimate complaints, and though I do agree that some people over-react, some have real issues that have happened and should be able to share them without being vilified, which has happened on these cruise boards..not just Carnival either.

I took my DW on her first cruise last week (and my first in 25 years). Sure, we thought there were some things about CCL that were just okay, some that were great, and some that were disappointing. But there wasn't anything that would ruin a vacation - and if there was, I'd be sure to mention it.

I do think there are things that deserve to have a big stink made about them, but when I read some complaints, all I can think is "what were you people expecting???". My favorite is when they blame the resort/ship for the weather...you know, because the CD is somehow responsible for the sunshine. If you have the right mindset, you can walk away from even a disappointing vacation relaxed and refreshed. Presuming, of course, that nothing really tragic happened (and sometimes, it does happen).

Ok folks. How many of you clicked on this thread just so you can read about the rants and raves of some disgruntled cruise passenger ?:D ( there are some but very few legit complaints, imho)

I usually like those threads the best because they are SO petty! Any cruise that I am on, I am grateful for. I guess those NEVER AGAIN type threads just help me stay centered and focused on what's important.:p

LOL I had to check it out because you are always so happy go lucky & positive.....I had to see what made you so unhappy. :eek:

Clang Clang. :D

Ok folks. How many of you clicked on this thread just so you can read about the rants and raves of some disgruntled cruise passenger ?:D ( there are some but very few legit complaints, imho)

I usually like those threads the best because they are SO petty! Any cruise that I am on, I am grateful for. I guess those NEVER AGAIN type threads just help me stay centered and focused on what's important.:p

I'm a little disappointed...I was going to give it to you good:D Guess I'll just go have a drink

I They had two fiddles and a big bass; there’s no reason they couldn’t have played "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" right?

Gee, I got them to play "Rocky Top" several time!!!

I opened it because I thought "oh no" here we go again. I did it because I wanted to appreciate my cruises so much more and appreciate the attitude that little things mean nothing.......good one, you got me....and many more of us. :rolleyes:

It was the worst cruise ever... everybody on board agreed...I will never sail with them again...when I went down to the purser's desk to complain again they didn't seem to care... I couldn't find anything to eat... I couldn't find anything to do... the entire crew was unfriendly....... Sound familiar????;)

It was the worst cruise ever... everybody on board agreed...I will never sail with them again...when I went down to the purser's desk to complain again they didn't seem to care... I couldn't find anything to eat... I couldn't find anything to do... the entire crew was unfriendly....... Sound familiar????;)

You went to the purser's desk to complain? I am surprised you even found anyone there. Every cruise I have been on has been a disaster and there is usually no crew, anywhere to complain to :p.

I can only imagine what I will find on our next cruise in September. :eek:

I have to resurrect this thread, it's the funniest I have seen! I sometimes wonder that posters spend more time here than actually cruising! Well, of course they do, but what about family, friends, and dare I say it, work? Cruising is our chosen vacation, but then to spend inordinate amounts of time on this website is unbelievable! As if we are still cruising!

I thought the main teachers' website in the UK was far too active with trivia, but this site beats them all. Anyway, God bless you all, and happy cruising (in reality, not virtual here on the Internet).

You went to the purser's desk to complain? I am surprised you even found anyone there. Every cruise I have been on has been a disaster and there is usually no crew, anywhere to complain to :p.

I can only imagine what I will find on our next cruise in September. :eek:

Peg, happy anniversary a bit early.

Archived