Carnival Never Ever Again!!!

direfun2000

Ok folks. How many of you clicked on this thread just so you can read about the rants and raves of some disgruntled cruise passenger ?:D ( there are some but very few legit complaints, imho)

I usually like those threads the best because they are SO petty! Any cruise that I am on, I am grateful for. I guess those NEVER AGAIN type threads just help me stay centered and focused on what's important.:p

Darn it! :mad: I was hoping to be able to thank you for reducing the number of CCL pax, thereby keeping the prices low as well as opening up a room for the rest of us. I LOVE unhappy cruisers! Guess I'll have to go look for another thread. ;)

Don't cry because it's over..... smile because it happened!

Guilty :o ....but I check because "those" threads confirm for me that tooo many people do not know how to kick back, relax and enjoy vacation.

Ditto to what "Happy Cruizen" said!!:D

I also am curious as to what people expect on a cruise. Nothing in life is perfect, just enjoy the moment!

Lee

There is a "Crown Princess Never Again" thread on the Princess boards that is priceless. It's been on page 1 for over a month. The OP claimed the food was awful and he was finally happy to get to St Thomas to get good food at Hooters. :D

LOL I'm a glass half full kinda girl and was hoping this was an April Fool's type thread - turns out, I was right. :D

I tend to shrug off bad reviews (same with movie reviews). I prefer to make judgement based on my own experiences - which means I've gotta try it out! :p I tend to make the best of every situation though - so I'm usually the one enjoying myself (i.e. dancing in the rain at an outdoor concert in a downpour, lol) when others are grumbling and/or leaving. lol

Happy Friday guys!

Ok folks. How many of you clicked on this thread just so you can read about the rants and raves of some disgruntled cruise passenger ?:D ( there are some but very few legit complaints, imho)

I usually like those threads the best because they are SO petty! Any cruise that I am on, I am grateful for. I guess those NEVER AGAIN type threads just help me stay centered and focused on what's important.:p

LOL, I always do :eek: And I was just about ready to type "pass the popcorn".

You are right, there are some complaints that are valid, but most are just a place to b!tch about something that if they had taken the time to "check out" could have been avoided.

Personally, I like to read all the reviews, including the bad ones. Having no prior experience, the bad reviews always lead to some good advice from you experts. Then I can make a note of what NOT to do on my cruise. So, thanks for getting me all excited to get some good advice, only to leave me hanging!:D

Archived