Solstice - Eastern Med - May 2009

cigloo

Hello all.

We finally decided to try the Solstice and I have to say we are getting excited even though it's a year away! We predominately sail HAL and have nevered sailed Celebrity, but wanted to do the Greek Isles and Turkey and this looked like a great itienary.

Question, where can I find out more information on the ship and actually see actual pictures? I have recieved the brochure and it looks fantastic!

We decided to do Concierge Class vs. Aqua as we don't have many days at sea and it seemed to us the the Aqua Spa would be crowded. Looking forward to hearing about the Solstice and the first cruisers to sail with her!

Thanks,

Jennifer:)

Hello all.

We finally decided to try the Solstice and I have to say we are getting excited even though it's a year away! We predominately sail HAL and have nevered sailed Celebrity, but wanted to do the Greek Isles and Turkey and this looked like a great itienary.

Question, where can I find out more information on the ship and actually see actual pictures? I have recieved the brochure and it looks fantastic!

We decided to do Concierge Class vs. Aqua as we don't have many days at sea and it seemed to us the the Aqua Spa would be crowded. Looking forward to hearing about the Solstice and the first cruisers to sail with her!

Thanks,

Jennifer:)

Here's a link to the shipyard web cam, Solstice is the ship in the bottom picture.

http://www.meyerwerft.de/page.asp?lang=e&main=2&subs=0&did=826

Also, another link with loads of pictures from mid May of this year...

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=86

Archived