Two Questions - Internet And Wine

Aussie Gal

I have two questions and hope that I am not repeating what others have already asked. Can anyone tell me the cost of the internet whilst on board the Quest? We have just come off Oceania's Nautica and it was most expensive and extremely slow. I am hoping that Azamara has a more realistic price for using the net and WiFi.

Secondly, are we able to take aboard wine for our own use in our cabins? We do like to have a drink before dinner and we have always been able to bring wine on board on HAL, Princess and Oceania.

Jennie

I have two questions and hope that I am not repeating what others have already asked. Can anyone tell me the cost of the internet whilst on board the Quest? We have just come off Oceania's Nautica and it was most expensive and extremely slow. I am hoping that Azamara has a more realistic price for using the net and WiFi.

Secondly, are we able to take aboard wine for our own use in our cabins? We do like to have a drink before dinner and we have always been able to bring wine on board on HAL, Princess and Oceania.

Jennie

Hi Jennie !

Yes, there is internet onboard. Per Azamara's website, here are the fees :

Do you have Internet access onboard?

Subject: Ship and Stateroom Details

Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest are both fully wireless, including staterooms.

Internet access is available in eConnections at the following rates:

• $0.65 cents a minute with no package

• $40 for 75 minutes

• $$60 for 125 minutes

• $80 for 185 minutes

• $100 for 260 minutes

Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel instructional classes plus tips and tricks on how to surf the internet are complimentary.

Andy,

Thanks so much for that information regarding the internet. It is just so much cheaper than on Oceania where we paid $140 for 200 minutes. It was just so slow that I used my 200 minutes in 3 sessions. I brought my own laptop and had my emails ready to send and yet it used to take at least 10 minutes just to log onto my email address in hotmail!!

Jean,

Thanks for your info regarding wine. As we will be on a 14 day cruise, I don't think we will be needing too many bottles of wine perhaps 3 at the most so we should be able to bring them on board at embarkation.

Jennie

orchestrapal,

I do have a Yahoo account and I find Yahoo to be even slower than Hotmail especially on ships! I have used Hotmail on both HAL and Princess over the years and have never had such slow speeds as I experienced on Oceania for those 35 days.

Jennie

Archived