Cruising The Conquest June 1st - 8th

Julie I loved reading your review I have read it several times over and over brings back so many memories but you didn't say anything about signing the crazies book did ya

OMG!!! I am sooo upset, I totally forgot about signing the Crazies book. That makes me just sick.

I cannot believe I forgot that. Well, guess I'll have to have someone sign my name and back date it. HEY Lambie!!!!!

I just got to finish reading this tonight and it was great. I'll be cruising on the Conquest next april and I can't wait. I've almost got a tear in my eye reading about the end of your cruise. It reminds me of the end of my last cruise, that was a bitter sweet day!!

I still can't see any of the pictures but the story is great!

Julie!

This was great! And the best part is, I AM ON THE CONQUEST IN 3 DAYS!!!

YES MAM!

I take issue though, with the "just a redneck from TX". I moved out of PA in Dec of '06, to Little Rock and last AUG I moved to Houston. LOVE THE TEXANS!!!

THANKS so much for the great review. I was setting here getting stressed over what I have to do to get ready and found it. NOW I am so excited I may not sleep for 3 days!

Your our CCL Angel!

Lambie, I can't wait for you to board the Conquest, you are gonna absolutely love her!!! Then I can't wait for your review!!!! It'll be here before you know it.

I'm praying for that too!!!!

86 more days!!!!! And I'm off...

96 more days and I should have a review started!!!!

Julie!

This was great! And the best part is, I AM ON THE CONQUEST IN 3 DAYS!!!

YES MAM!

I take issue though, with the "just a redneck from TX". I moved out of PA in Dec of '06, to Little Rock and last AUG I moved to Houston. LOVE THE TEXANS!!!

THANKS so much for the great review. I was setting here getting stressed over what I have to do to get ready and found it. NOW I am so excited I may not sleep for 3 days!

Your our CCL Angel!

Have a wonderful time!!!! Just know that all of us on the Crazies board will be watching the Galveston Web Cams and bidding you Bon Voyage!!!

I want to say that I really enjoyed your review. But, I also want to Thank You for FINISHING your review:) . This is the third picture review of the Conquest that I started reading and you are the first to have finished it. The other two are now lost in the older threads and have not been posted to in weeks.

I want to say that I really enjoyed your review. But, I also want to Thank You for FINISHING your review:) . This is the third picture review of the Conquest that I started reading and you are the first to have finished it. The other two are now lost in the older threads and have not been posted to in weeks.

Thank you, it was my pleasure writing it. I felt bad that it took me so long to finish, but like you said, at least I got it done. I can't imagine starting and not finishing, even though the end is never happy, all good things must come to an end. Then we wait and dream about the next one!!!

Hi Julie, WOW what a GREAT review I enjoyed reading it so much!!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time..

I am sailing on the Conquest in 2 days :p ..

What time does the Conquest come into port?? I am staying at the

Harbor House the night before.. I want to get up early enough to

watch her come into port.. If anyone is awake that early myself

and DH will be waving at you :D ..

She is "technically " scheduled to get into port at 8am, BUT a lot of times it is earlier, like 7am or so.

Trust me, if you are on the Harbor House Web Cam, someone will see you. Wave to us all and we will be waving back even though you might not know we are.

If you really want to make it OFFICIAL CRAZIES!!! let me know, my email is julietrogden at yahoo.com. I'll give you my cell phone and you can text or call me right before you get to Cam and we will be able get a pic of you on camera, and post it for you when you get back, AND then you can come to our CRAZIES board to see yourself!!! Let me know!!!

We are a really GOOD bunch of folks. So just let me know.

Hey Julie sounds good!! I diffenatly want to be official :p ..

And joining the CRAZIES sounds like a whole lot of fun :cool:

I will diffenatly e-mail you tonight or tomorrow,, Thanks Julie

Send me an email and i'll respond back with my cell phone, which you can call or text. I'm not a big texting kinda person, but hey I can do it all!!!

Please let me know and I will post it on our Crazies board, and they will LOVE it!!!!!

Julie Juilie Julie don't worry I wont tell any of the other crazies that you forgot to sign the book because i am sure that their would be some kind of punishment for that

Shhhhhhhh!!!! Right, don't say anything...

HUmmmmmmmm... IS THIS TRUE????????????

Rule number one... for any CRAZIES or CC boards poster....

SIGN THE BOOK!!!!

IF.... anyone is watching????????

Of course... we'll wave at you on the patio... then at sail away, we'll be jealous of you as we holler Bon Voyage!!! But you MUST promise to write your review and

SIGN THE BOOK!!!!!

Awsome read, Julie!!! Loved the review....HHHMMM I need a DOD! Is it HH yet??

I have been day dreaming about when DH and I go! Thanks for bringing it to life for me....

Love the pics! Kids and parents look like they had a wonderful time! 'Scots looked pretty happy, too...

Thank you so much Julie! Loved it!!!

Julie Juilie Julie don't worry I wont tell any of the other crazies that you forgot to sign the book because i am sure that their would be some kind of punishment for that

SHE FORGOT TO SIGN THE BOOK!!!???!!!

:eek:

Folks have been drummed out of the Crazies for lesser offenses!!!... not really but it sure sounded good, didn't it!!!

:D

We're doing great - just getting used to life back in the real world again. I sent you an email the other day with a couple of pictures. I saw Linnie's pics of the slot pull. I need to print some of them. Make sure you send me the pic of Randy & Todd in the front seat of the taxi in Jamaica. Randy will LOVE that one.

I've already got a quote from my travel agent for next year - same week. We want to take our son with us. Hopefully I'll be able to put the deposit down by end of summer.

Have a good trip to Georgetown. Talk to you later! Say hi to everyone.

Christine and all our Jun1 2008 cruisers... we are booking on the June 14 2009 cruise, new places Eastern. Key west and Paradise beach Bahamas !! Yall all go toooooooooooooooooooooo ! How much fun could we have ? we had a great group !!!!!!! Slot pull !! Miss all of you ! BMWMAMA !:)

Send me an email and i'll respond back with my cell phone, which you can call or text. I'm not a big texting kinda person, but hey I can do it all!!!

Please let me know and I will post it on our Crazies board, and they will LOVE it!!!!!

GREAT PICTURES JULIE !!!!!!!!:) READY?? JUNE 1,2009 CONQUEST !!!!:)

IF.... anyone is watching????????

Of course... we'll wave at you on the patio... then at sail away, we'll be jealous of you as we holler Bon Voyage!!! But you MUST promise to write your review and

SIGN THE BOOK!!!!!

UUUHH come on what do you mean IF?? Julie will be watching because she is going to take our picture :eek: I will be waving and waving at all of you..;) So EXCITED I can hardly stand it!! I ll be waving at you on sail

away also.

Where do I find the book?? I diffenatly want to sign. I hope I

dont forget.:cool: .

SHE FORGOT TO SIGN THE BOOK!!!???!!!

:eek:

Folks have been drummed out of the Crazies for lesser offenses!!!... not really but it sure sounded good, didn't it!!!

:D

Blame it on all those Dod's and buckets of beer!!! It affected my memory!!!:eek:

Awsome read, Julie!!! Loved the review....HHHMMM I need a DOD! Is it HH yet??

I have been day dreaming about when DH and I go! Thanks for bringing it to life for me....

Love the pics! Kids and parents look like they had a wonderful time! 'Scots looked pretty happy, too...

Thank you so much Julie! Loved it!!!

It was one GREAT time!!!! It's sad that it's over. At least I have lots of memories and pics to reflect back on!!

Julie, loved your review and pictures---I was lucky--I didn't discover it until today and got to read it all at once (well almost--started at work and had to wait until I got home to finish up):D

You have a beautiful family and ya'll really know how to have fun!:D

Brought back wonderful memories of our cruise on the Conquest. We loved it so much we booked it again for the next year too--but Katrina blew NOLA away and the Conquest was moved to Galveston and that was too far to drive.

Could you please explain how the "slot pull" thingy works. I think that would be a fun activity for our roll call on the Legend.

Thanks!!

Yes, please explain how the slot "thingy" game works??!! It sounds like fun and I'd like to do that on our group cruise next August! Thanks so much!!:) :D

By the way, someone asked earlier where the book was; it's in the library!;)

Archived