Cruising The Conquest June 1st - 8th

[quote name='WestTxCruiser'][SIZE=3]Just had to throw in one more random picture.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]These are two little hoodlems we picked up in Jamaica[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/WestTxCruiser/ConquestwiththeCooks2008070.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=3]They stowed away for the rest of the cruise!!![/SIZE][/quote]

Loved your review and all the pictures. This one is one of my favorites (love the little stow aways) and the parrot one. thank you so much for sharing your fun with us.

Thanks for such a great review! We are leaving on the Conquest on July 27th with 17 family members. Many have never cruised before. Several places you mentioned Mach's reviews. Is there one of the Conquest? I can't seem to find it and I would love to read it!
Thanks!

[quote name='mommyof4kids']Thanks for such a great review! We are leaving on the Conquest on July 27th with 17 family members. Many have never cruised before. Several places you mentioned Mach's reviews. Is there one of the Conquest? I can't seem to find it and I would love to read it!
Thanks![/quote]
[SIZE=4]Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Here is the link for Mach's review, you will love it!!! It's by Machman because that was before he became Host Mach![/SIZE]
[URL]http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33218[/URL]

[quote name='WestTxCruiser'][SIZE=4]Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Here is the link for Mach's review, you will love it!!! It's by Machman because that was before he became Host Mach![/SIZE]
[URL]http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33218[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! That was a great review! I loved the great descriptions of all of the food!!

[quote name='sarapdot']Ok I may be crazy but I'm not seeing any of the pics that you have posted on this review.:([/quote]
[SIZE=4]Gee, I am NOT a computer person, I'll ask my buddy Mach on our Crazies board and see what he says, and I'll post again in a bit, maybe he can help:confused: [/SIZE]

Awesome review Julie! Thank you so much! Our first cruise was on the Conquest in 2005 and we don't get to go again until November 2009, but we will have the whole family with us, including two granddaughters and I cannot wait.

I was going to print out this thread but I guess I better wait until I get a new supply of ink cartridges cause it is about 50 pages long:) ! The pictures were great and so was the naration!

Thanks again!

Cathy

Awesome review Julie! Thank you so much! Our first cruise was on the Conquest in 2005 and we don't get to go again until November 2009, but we will have the whole family with us, including two granddaughters and I cannot wait.

I was going to print out this thread but I guess I better wait until I get a new supply of ink cartridges cause it is about 50 pages long:) ! The pictures were great and so was the naration!

Thanks again!

Cathy

Thank you Cathy!! You will get the "new" Conquest for your cruise, since she is going into drydock in Feb.

I can't wait to sail her again!!! I know it will be an awesome experience for you and your family.

Take those granddaughters to Camp Carnival, they will love it!!!

Ok I may be crazy but I'm not seeing any of the pics that you have posted on this review.:(

Hi, Sara... Mach here...

Are you using Internet Explorer or FireFox? If you're using FireFox what version are you using??

Julie,

Wonderful Wonderful REVIEW!! I felt like I was right there with you. I knew from the CRAZIES board that I was going to like you ~ You confirmed that when you said you were drinking CROWN! I love CROWN. We will have to meet up for a drink!!

We want pictures of the new house.....

Julie-

That was by far the best review I have ever read! What a treat! Thanks for taking so much time to post all the pics and captions to go with each one, that was really thoughtful of you. I am glad you had such a wonderful time on the Conquest. We sailed her last summer and just booked again for next year! We are in Galveston a lot on the weekends and just seeing her sitting there on Sunday mornings makes me want to cry! But booking another cruise on her can definitely help you overcome your grief! I am saving your review to look at and day dream until we sail again....... :) By the way, your little girl is precious and when she wasn't sleeping, she was always smiling!:D

Julie-

That was by far the best review I have ever read! What a treat! Thanks for taking so much time to post all the pics and captions to go with each one, that was really thoughtful of you. I am glad you had such a wonderful time on the Conquest. We sailed her last summer and just booked again for next year! We are in Galveston a lot on the weekends and just seeing her sitting there on Sunday mornings makes me want to cry! But booking another cruise on her can definitely help you overcome your grief! I am saving your review to look at and day dream until we sail again....... :) By the way, your little girl is precious and when she wasn't sleeping, she was always smiling!:D

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I enjoyed writing it. It was great reliving it again while typing away!!!:D

I wish we were closer to Galveston, probably good we arn't, I 'd be cruising all the time!! (not that that would be a bad thing, I'd just be broke all the time!!)

Cozumel/Part 4

...When I layed down I could really feel the movement.

I loved it, it was like being rocked to sleep, plus I opened the balcony door and the sound of the waves crashing into the side of the ship, it was peaceful, blissful slumber.

This is one of the best parts of cruising!! :)

Lambie, my husband says he married a gold mine!!! Cuz I am NOT a jewelry kinda girl.:eek: Don't really know why, guess I am just kinda plain. BUT now you start talkin bout Dale Jr stuff, then he could go broke there!!!!!!:p ;)

Sorry I'm so late reading this... but you understand...

I love my jewelry, but I do stick to a budget... mostly!! NASCAR stuff, yep, good souvenirs, too!!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

How could I have forgotten this????....

Come to find out, they had been having problems with that elevator all day and other people had experienced the same thing. After us, they blocked it off and put it out of service.

WOW!!! These are the memories we LOVE!!! They make us smile and they're adventures and experiences!!

Now, I'll want you to show me which elevator that was when we cruise together!!! :eek:

Gee, for some reason I thought you were gonna be on the Big C with Lambie in Sept. Guess in our dreams, huh?

I'll take everyone and anyone on with me!!! Thanks Julie for thinking he was with us!!! I have LOTS to think about after reading and SEEING your cruise!!!

Thank you!!! I love it!!! I've never been on the Conquest... as CRAZIES as I am in love with her!!! I'll experience her for the first time in Sept...

But you're post helps me understand and know what to expect and what to plan!!! :D :D

Loved the review, thanks for taking the time to post it! I can't wait, just 2 1/2 more weeks until we cruise the Conquest...

Can I ask, what camera do you have? Great pictures!

I am not a camera "buff". I really honestly know nothing about the difference between any of them, I just aim and SHOOT!!!

BUT the camera I am using is a Kodak Easy Share C875, we bought it at Radio Shack a couple of years ago. We have been pleased.

I'll take everyone and anyone on with me!!! Thanks Julie for thinking he was with us!!! I have LOTS to think about after reading and SEEING your cruise!!!

Thank you!!! I love it!!! I've never been on the Conquest... as CRAZIES as I am in love with her!!! I'll experience her for the first time in Sept...

But you're post helps me understand and know what to expect and what to plan!!! :D :D

Lambie, I can't wait for you to board the Conquest, you are gonna absolutely love her!!! Then I can't wait for your review!!!! It'll be here before you know it.

Archived