Guaranteed Cabin

Off Shore

We have just changed our booking on the January 22nd cruise from Auckland to Sydney from a specific category "B" cabin to a guaranteed "A3" or better.

When will we find out our specific cabin? Is there a chance we will not have a cabin and be left at the dock?

Cheers

Danny Weitz

Danny-

No chance that you won't get a room. There are lots of threads on this board about how, if Oceania blows it and overbooks, they will bribe passengers to give up rooms until everybody has a cabin.

You'll find out your specific cabin at about 6 weeks out when they mail out your documents. FYI, some people will "pretend" that they are booking a shore excursion at about that time, as the stateroom # will be listed there, after it is assigned.

The Website dodge will only get you the info a few days ahead, however..... if you are dying of curiousity......

Hope this helped-

Danny-

FYI, some people will "pretend" that they are booking a shore excursion at about that time, as the stateroom # will be listed there, after it is assigned.

The Website dodge will only get you the info a few days ahead, however..... if you are dying of curiousity......

Hope this helped-

These boards are so great! I learned --right here!-- that you can also find out by logging in to My Oceania Club. I found out my room number about 10 days before my folder arrived. :)

Jana

These boards are so great! I learned --right here!-- that you can also find out by logging in to My Oceania Club. I found out my room number about 10 days before my folder arrived. :)

Jana

I went onto My Oceania club and could not find my cabin # or anything else and im leaving in 2 weeks.I do have an assigned cabin.nd I also made tour reservations . But cant find this info on O web site.

I went onto My Oceania club and could not find my cabin # or anything else and im leaving in 2 weeks.I do have an assigned cabin.nd I also made tour reservations . But cant find this info on O web site.

Once in "my oceania club" click on "my profile" it should have a list of past & present cruise with your cabin number listed.

Booking number cabin number stateroom type

EG:0148301 7115 A2-STATEROOM VERANDA

I didn't have to log in under "already booked," I just did what LHT28 said and found it right away. I'm thrilled that I have a cabin number if not 100% thrilled with the location!

Jana

Archived