SuperShuttle

Cruisin Rick

Anybody use this shuttle service to take you to the airport?

My D-I-L who was going to take us to the airport has had something come up she must attend. I have heard a couple of good words about the Blue SuperShuttell and I'm hoping to get some positive feedback

We have to be at the airport at 8:00 on a Sunday am. I need somebody I can rely on.

Anybody here have any experiances with the SupperShuttle, they could share?Thanks,

Rick

We've used it very frequently and in many cities, never with an issue. The only thing is that it is not a taxi, unless you reserve the entire van, and especially when I have taken it home after a late arriving flight (our local bus service stops after 11pm), and we live about 40 miles from the airport, it can be a long night with most other drop-offs happening before mine.

From the ship back to LAX our driver was a maniac!! He obviously wanted to see how many runs he could make in one day! He was in such a hurry, he literally almost lost control of the vehicle on the interstate. Without a doubt the worst ride I have ever had in my life! That was one time I was really sorry I had prepaid the tip!!

My D-I-L who was going to take us to the airport has had something come up she must attend. I have heard a couple of good words about the Blue SuperShuttell and I'm hoping to get some positive feedback

We have to be at the airport at 8:00 on a Sunday am. I need somebody I can rely on.

Anybody here have any experiances with the SupperShuttle, they could share?Thanks,

Rick

We have used them in the past and they were great. Got here when they said they would arrive and got us to the airport in plenty of time. The driver was great and courteous.

Generally they get you to your destination within the prescribed deadline. The wild card is the driver; sometimes you get a maniac and those vans can easily roll over. :eek: While I haven't ever seen any news reports showing a roll over of an airport transport van, I did have a wild ride once and won't use them again.

I've only had one problem with the van not showing up. (I ended up having to take a taxi from the Hyatt in W. Hollywood to LAX). Other than that one instance I've never had a problem with them, and I've used them about a doz times over the years.

We used them in LA 2 years ago and would again. I booked them based on the reviews here and I also called the concierge at the Hilton where we were staying, and asked his opinion. He said they come there often, and he didn't hear many complaints.

We had them pick us up at the hotel at 10am and the driver was there about 945. Coming back to the airport, we had a 930am reservation. We were off the ship just after 830, so we went to the shuttle stand and told them we were early. No problem, they grabbed the next van in line and sent us on our way.

Rick

What airport?

We used Super Shuttle last month from LAX to San Pedro and were very happy with them. We had read a couple of bad reviews before we left and were a bit concerned but no problems at all. If you go to the West Coast Departure board you will find a discount code.

Archived