QE2 Cavalcade of Cabins

Buddy604

I found

on You Tube, it was filmed during a crossing in January 08, and described as "a romp below decks on the QE2 from the smallest inside cabin to the captain's palatial private quarters"

Apologizes if it's been posted before.

I found
on You Tube, it was filmed during a crossing in January 08, and described as "a romp below decks on the QE2 from the smallest inside cabin to the captain's palatial private quarters"

Apologizes if it's been posted before.

I was on this Cavalcade and are near the end with blue shirt walkiing towards the Captains Quarters. I appear at 9 minutes in !

It was this video that made me truly decide to be involved in a cabin calvacade on our October crossing. In fact, somehow, I managed to be volunteered into organizing it. :D Oh well, I think it would be fun. All you need is a list of cabin numbers and a map of the ship and away you go!

Note to self: clean up the room and put away all unmentionables before starting the calvacade.:o

David

P.S. Nice video isn't it?

P.P.S. Okay Gav, now I will have to go back and watch it. I picked out Matthew and Malcolm without hesitation (and Bluey and Pip) but as for the others.....I can only recall one person waving madly at the camera when they walked by. That wasn't you was it?

David

P.P.S. Okay Gav, now I will have to go back and watch it. I picked out Matthew and Malcolm without hesitation (and Bluey and Pip) but as for the others.....I can only recall one person waving madly at the camera when they walked by. That wasn't you was it?

Forgot about that :eek: Yep that was me :o

Gav :cool:

I am the guy with the blue shirt, camera, and sheet of paper running the thing!

I led the very first cavalcade (though it was not my idea) on the January 2006 crossing (at that time I was the Host of this board) and somehow got shanghaied into it again in 2008. However, it was a lot of fun and I would be thrilled to have the chance to do it again... Sadly not likely given the Queen's impending retirement. :( I am not sure it would hold the same interest on one of the other ships... "Oh yes... Another standard balcony cabin... Same as the previous 14 we saw... ;)

I am the guy with the blue shirt, camera, and sheet of paper running the thing!

I led the very first cavalcade (though it was not my idea) on the January 2006 crossing (at that time I was the Host of this board) and somehow got shanghaied into it again in 2008. However, it was a lot of fun and I would be thrilled to have the chance to do it again... Sadly not likely given the Queen's impending retirement. :( I am not sure it would hold the same interest on one of the other ships... "Oh yes... Another standard balcony cabin... Same as the previous 14 we saw... ;)

Well organised Doug, i am in charge on October 23rd :) The filming of course was courtesy of Kyle who i hope will be able to do so again on the October trip :D

Gavin :cool:

Archived