Odd question-- greeting cards?

cnvh

My friend asked me this yesterday and I don't have an answer... (And I haven't a clue as to why she wants to know, as she isn't planning a cruise anytime soon, but anyway...)

Are greeting cards (birthday cards, anniversary cards, etc.) available in HAL gift shops?

I have purchased cards in the gift shop. They are usually in the small one that sells candy, cigarettes, paperbacks and booze. There is not a large selection but they do have them for sale.

You are correct -- I have seen them there too. They're on a little rotating stand.

Good point, Candy, and GREAT idea.

I'd love if HAL sold things like greeting cards that included the Logo.

How fun to use if giving someone a gift for their cruise and particularly for those generous people who actually give someone a gift of a cruise!

Who is the artist who has many works featuring HAL ships on display aboard the fleet?

I would think that packs of gift cards with those images of HAL vessels (both past and present) would be HUGE sellers onboard. Or lovely parting gifts.

I believe that's Captain Stephen Card, whose artwork adorns HAL ships.

Candy

Yes, all those fabulous paintings of HAL ships on the landings of the stairwells are done by Stephen Card.

Now that you mention it, I think he has done a packet of note cards. If that is so, I'm sure they're wonderful but I still would like note cards showing an HAL ship with the logo or greeeting cards.

Archived