Noise from the Catacombs on Liberty

Does anyone know how much noise you will hear at night coming from the Catacombs on the Liberty? We have a cabin on Deck 3 and I didn't know until recently that we would be next to some kind of disco or dance club.

I had seen the big box marked off as The Catacombs on the deck plan but didn't know what that was. I was hoping it would be some kind of quite space, like the library. Oh well! :rolleyes:

I doubt that you will hear much--but if you are early to bed folks, and are sensitive to the "bass" beat, then you may want to change your cabin to something more forward, or a different deck. If you tend to stay up late anyway, then it shouldn't be a problem!

I doubt that you will hear much--but if you are early to bed folks, and are sensitive to the "bass" beat, then you may want to change your cabin to something more forward, or a different deck. If you tend to stay up late anyway, then it shouldn't be a problem!

Unfortunately, we are relatively early to bed folks which is why I am worried. But whenever I check the RCCL website for an alternative cabin (that sleeps 4), it only lists cabins on Deck 3 near the Catacombs. It appears that is our only option. Could the whole ship be sold out for November already??

Unfortunately, we are relatively early to bed folks which is why I am worried. But whenever I check the RCCL website for an alternative cabin (that sleeps 4), it only lists cabins on Deck 3 near the Catacombs. It appears that is our only option. Could the whole ship be sold out for November already??

It wouldn't hurt to call Royal Caribbean and ask if they have any rooms available in a different area, because most times, the website only shows some of the rooms, the rooms they want sold.

But yea, since you're early sleepers, try to get a different room!

you probably wont hear anything. they designed the club to keep noise pollution to a minimum, even to the point of having the clubs hvac system completely separate from the one used for the rest of the ship. the walls are super insulated and if you didnt know there was a party going on inside as you were walking by, then you never would! i wouldnt be worried about it. the only grain of salt with this post is that i have not stayed in a cabin adjacent to the club.

Archived