How many are planning to book Dream on July 1?

I really want to do the Transatlantic voyage in October 2009, but I think it's going to be a very cold cruise that time of year. I'd hate to not be able to sit outside and use the pool facilities.

Any thoughts?

How far in advance can you book' date=' do you think? I'm thinking our next cruise (after our 1/2009 Glory) will be in Fall of 2011. Is that way too far in advance to even get prices?[/quote']

We're looking to book Dec 2010 and were told pricing would not be available till at least August. Fall 2011 would probably be much further down the line but you could probably call and find out for sure.

We're looking to book Dec 2010 and were told pricing would not be available till at least August. Fall 2011 would probably be much further down the line but you could probably call and find out for sure.

Thanks! I figured it would be too early so I'll just have to be patient :)

How cold do you think it's going to be crossing the Atlantic at that time of year?

From the reviews I have seen, people say the weather can be iffy and the seas a little rough. Im thinking lows in the 60's, its just hard to say.

I think it might be chilly pulling into NYC in Mid November, on the other hand the weather has been pretty mild that last few years.

I said all that to say..I dont know :D But Im gonna find out next Oct 27- Nov12.

I just spoke to my pvp a few minutes ago and I'm transferring my booking from this october to the dream for nov 15 09. She'll do it all for me on july 1 and send me an email with the confirmation.

I was cancelling the october cruise anyway, since we decided to go to hawaii instead. But now since the dream will be in nyc we'll do that, even tho I think the itinerary is crummy. We just enjoy sailing out of ny.

I would like to book the Grand Mediterranean for Oct 15, 2009. I called Carnival to see if they have pricing yet, they don't. Since I'm planning on traveling solo, I want a 1A cabin. Hope the prices are similar to the Liberty for the sailing around the same time.

I'm gonna try......I want the transAtlantic.

My first cruise with Carnival was on the Mardi Gras the 2nd year it was in the water........it seems fitting to be on the newest, biggest (for Carnival and Fincantieri) and, hopefully, the best...and I've always wanted to do the transAtlantic in November....here it is.

Good luck to everyone who make the try......lets fill that sucker up!!!!!:p

How cold do you think it's going to be crossing the Atlantic at that time of year?

Hoping for cool to cold with those lovely heavy seas that come across the Atlantic in winter. I love a ship that moves........

Kinda surprised more people havent responded, a similar question was asked about Oasis on the Royal board and lots of folks weighed in. Bookings for that ship arent open until Sept.

I havent really seen an itinerary that jumps out at me, so Im going to wait.

I think the reason the Oasis got the attention is by it's very size and all the "amusement parks", "central parks", "boardwalks", etc.

Not for me....but the Dream sure is.....

I hoping to book her, but only for the dates when she is in Florida... I don't when we will go on her but I hoping at the beginning of 2010.

We were suppose to go on Splendor with my husbands family.. But we all had to cancel. So now I'm really looking forward to Dream.:D

I'll be calling to find out about the Oct 15 med cruise also. Hope the prices are similar to Liberty. If they're not I'll probably book the Liberty later in Octiber. JP Evans we might be the start of a roll call

Archived