Airline seats question

shorton

I just looked on American Airlines' website to check on ATN mileage credit rules. InlandEmpire, perhaps you are booked in "L". With that many miles at stake, I would definitely double check that detail!

I have double-checked and got the same story both times from ATN...no AA miles. Looking at my Virtually There itinerary or e-receipt, I don't see where it says the if it's an "L". I'll try to call one more time...who knows, maybe third time's a charm! But, I was able to get decent seats together for our party of 6 by calling ATN.

I called ATN and was told that, because we had consolidator tickets through Regent, no FF miles possible. A bummer. Seems odd to me if we are paying $1500 each to go Portland-LA-Tahiti, there ought to be miles available. Oh well...I'm just glad to be going.

ORV, call ATN and ask for the seat assignment. They will likely only give it to you on the way out. If not take the early shuttle to the airport - I believe that the counter opens at 10 or 10.30 and ask for your seats. We have often changed our seats at that time.

We actually got our seat assignment information today. Not the best seats but Seatguru shows they are standard economy seats, with no warnings. It could be worse I guess.

It is fare code "N"

Archived