My Phone was stolen, It's Boiling outside, I feel Depressed!

Im sorry to hear about your phone? I hope you were able to have it turned off so no one else can continue to use it, the rats.

It is hard to wait for that next cruise. Too bad, we are not so rich we can just cruise year round, but then we wouldnt appreciate it when we did.

Its "only" 95 here now.

i hope things get better for you.

i'm counting down the days also...july 4th is taking too long...lol

No kidding!! What ship are you going on?? I'll be on the Sovereign.

At least you dont have too much longer to wait,RCL Obsessed:p

Sorry to here about your phone, I had my wallet stolen last week, luckily it was found in someones yard and all the stuff was thrown all over the place. I think it was kids looking for money. :mad:

I was so mad, right in my own neighborhood they took it out of my car. It wasnt locked :(, my fault.

A word of caution, remember what is in your wallet, so if something like this happens, you know what is in it. I remembered the stuff that I use alot, but there were cards in there that I dont use. I didnt remember that they were even in there.

Jeanne

My phone was stolen in change room at a waterpark, stupid me :mad: :rolleyes:i should have got a locker! I had the phone disabled and now just have to go pick up a temporary. 7 Days have to get through it haha!:D

You have a cruise booked, I don't. crying.gif

You are lucky in that regard.:D

(I had to read this post twice because the first time my eyes saw hooker instead of locker??) Don't ask me why.:confused:

We're headed to the beach for the next 2 1/2 weeks--our longest vacation to date! Can't wait! It's not a cruise, but the accomodations are better and it'll be hot and sunny--with some outrageously great beach bands! Yippeee!

Where are you that it is boiling hot? I feel for you. We had our highest temps of the year so far last week, over 100 for almost a week. It was horrible. Usually not that hot here in June.

Archived