Can't get on cruise Personalizer?

first_timer2

Is anyone else having trouble with the cruise personalizer? I want to book my last shore excursion and print my boarding passes and I can't get on. The other couple we a sailing with are not having this trouble. Here is the message I'm encountering

There was an error in the processing of your request. If you continue to have problems, please call 1‑800‑PRINCESS and we will be happy to assist you.spacer.gifspacer.gif

• javax.xml.bind.JAXBException - with linked exception: [java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 seThere was an error in the processing of your request. If you continue to have problems, please call 1‑800‑PRINCESS and we will be happy to assist you.spacer.gifspacer.gif
    • javax.xml.bind.JAXBException - with linked exception: [java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.]

quence.]

:rolleyes:

I just checked my cruise personalizer and am not having a problem so i would suggest what the message says and call Princess. there might be a glitch in the system.

Marilyn

Is anyone else having trouble with the cruise personalizer? I want to book my last shore excursion and print my boarding passes and I can't get on. The other couple we a sailing with are not having this trouble. Here is the message I'm encountering

There was an error in the processing of your request. If you continue to have problems, please call 1‑800‑PRINCESS and we will be happy to assist you.spacer.gifspacer.gif

• javax.xml.bind.JAXBException - with linked exception: [java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 seThere was an error in the processing of your request. If you continue to have problems, please call 1‑800‑PRINCESS and we will be happy to assist you.spacer.gifspacer.gif
    • javax.xml.bind.JAXBException - with linked exception: [java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.]

quence.]

If after trying again later this AM, if you still can't get logged in. Give Princess a quick call and sometimes they can straighten out the problem for you, or possibly book the excursion over the phone, if it can't be corrected quickly. Best of luck!

quence.]

I just checked & I had no problem.

I used to have this problem all the time until one time in calling Princess to restore my login ID, the rep told me that the problem might have something to do with my e-mail address's domain (yahoo.com). I switched my login ID over to my POP e-mail account and it has worked fine ever since.

49er

I've been having a problems logging in to the Cruise Personalizer in the past few days also using Safari 3.1.1 on OSX 10.5.3.

I tried with Firefox 3.0 and had no problem at all.

I'm thinking the login problem might be browser specific. Try logging in with a different browser if you have one.

Lew

You didn't give you cruise date and the Personalizer won't let you in if you're within 5 days of sailing - but I would guess that isn't the cause based on the error message you received.

I used to have this problem all the time until one time in calling Princess to restore my login ID, the rep told me that the problem might have something to do with my e-mail address's domain (yahoo.com). I switched my login ID over to my POP e-mail account and it has worked fine ever since.

49er

My domain is yahoo.com and I've just accessed the personaliser with no problem.

Ros

I'm having a problem accessing my shore excursions section. My cruise is in approximately 104 or 105 days, and for the past week or so, I've been able to only book shore excursions for the last day (post-cruise) in Ft. Lauderdale. Now, when I sign into my personalizer, I receive almost the exact same error message as the OP posted. Also, next to shore excursions is the message "not available." Anyone else having this problem? I'm sailing on the Crown on Oct 12, 2008. :(

I was able to get on the personalizer, began updating our passport info and such then got the error message and now I'm unable to log in again. Figured I have time, so I'll try again later. Never had problems before.

I was able to get on the personalizer, began updating our passport info and such then got the error message and now I'm unable to log in again. Figured I have time, so I'll try again later. Never had problems before.

This is exactly what happened to me, trying to enter the passport info and got the same error message. After days of trying I finally called Princess. The CSR took my info right over the phone and my personalizer has been working fine ever since. I was dragging my feet calling, I'm more of an email than a phone person, but it was very quick and painless and hasn't given me any more problems. :)

Thanks to all for checking to see if yours worked. My problem came from out of no where. Thanks to a special lady at princess, she wouldn't give up until she figured out something weird happened with my address.

Thanks everyone :D

Archived