New policy on Princess air

CruzinNoony

While I understand Princess rationale why this is necessary I also expect Princess to understand that, if the airfare is out of sight (already equal to the cost of the Baltic cruise in Sept 2009), I will simply cancel my reservation. The unfortunate thing is that no one wins, other than the big oil companies.

This has always been the policy if you read your contract, but prices have been stable so it hasn't been a problem. I knew this would happen, and while I don't like it at all what choice do they have? Would you rather they cut services for everyone to make up the cost of airfare? Not everyone uses Princess air so that idea wouldn't be too well received by those who make their own air reservations or who are able to drive to the port.

While I understand Princess rationale why this is necessary I also expect Princess to understand that, if the airfare is out of sight (already equal to the cost of the Baltic cruise in Sept 2009), I will simply cancel my reservation. The unfortunate thing is that no one wins, other than the big oil companies.

I am sure Princess understands that you may cancell for a full refund at anytime before full payment is due for any reason, since that is there policy.

Archived