Eurodam Bits and Pieces I Read Elsewhere.....

sail7seas

I just read some comments elsewhere on the internet that caught my attention.

Apparently, there are female Indonesian dining stewardesses on Eurodam and the writer desribed them as very beautiful. :) Interesting to see some ladies serving in the dining room other than Filipino Wine Stewardesses.

Eurodam's movie theater has the fun popcorn maker/server we are accustomed to. :)

Hamburgers from the burger bar are served with crispy fries (on request) in paper cones in the European Style.

Tamarind food was described as out of this world delicious.

Apparently there is something 'tricky' about the shower and it gave one fellow something of a soaking until he figured it out. :)

Says this is the best HAL ship and thinks she has brought HAL to the best level he's seen. His comment was something like HAL is working to be the best it can be.

ALL good news to my ears!

Apparently, there are female Indonesian dining stewardesses on Eurodam and the writer desribed them as very beautiful. :) Interesting to see some ladies serving in the dining room other than Filipino Wine Stewardesses.
Yes, 20 of them were trained ... although only 19 were present for this picture. Maybe one "washed out"? None will be in the dining room with male waiters ... only in the Tamarind, with no male waiters.

CLICK HERE and scroll down to the second picture.

They have been training in Pinnacle Grills around the fleet. Our waiter on the Amsterdam in Apr/May told us that they had a minimum height requirement of 5'6" ... tall for Indonesian ladies! He said his wife saw them at a training center in Indonesia, and didn't want him to seek a transfer to the Eurodam for that reason alone! :)

John..... I've clicked your link twice and both times got thrown off IE. I was interested in seeing the photo but can't get there. :(
Okay - here's the link in full:

http://www.eurodamnews.com/category/food-beverage/page/2/

If that still doesn't work, go to http://www.eurodamnews.com, choose Food and Beverage in the Archived by Category list on the right side, scroll down to the bottom, and click Next Page in the lower left corner. Then scroll down to the second picture. :)

Edit: I can't get the link to show in full. It should read ...category/food-beverage/page/2/

Joooohn..... Sorry to be a nuisance but got thrown off IE again. :D

(Just trying to save it happening to someone else. I'll go to the Blog and follow your instructions. )

Thanks for your patience.

Archived