Dining on Liberty..Eastern

Would love to read the recent compasses for Liberty..Eastern. We are trying to decide which evening to skip the dining room to enjoy Portofino's. We will be with a large group sailing 7/19. I have a reservation for Monday (the third night) but we might have to change it and I would like to do that sooner than later.

An other question..I am traveling with DH and DS(19 yrs old). My friends are also traveling with DS 19. We are all Diamond members and booked 3 cabins as follows:

Me and DS

DH and the other kid

FRiend and her DH

How and when can we switch rooms so the two kids will be together and the DH will be with the correct DW?

Are you confused yet?

Will they do this for me at check-in or should I just ask for extra keys?

Can't wait. No matter which room I end up in it will be fabulous..just kidding.

I will be on the same cruise. In San Juan we will be dining in a restaurant in port. I think choosing Portofino's on night three will be perfect, as you will be able to get your reservations everybody will be in port.

Just put your kids in a cabin together and you and your husband together, nobody cares, knowbody knows who is sleeping in which room. Its not big deal, not sure if you used a travel agent, but if you did and the kids are minors they did this so you won't have problems with RCI about kids in cabins themselves, as they are suppose to be with an adult.

Past cruisers, when my kids were young teens my travel agent did the same, just sleep where you want. Are your cabins next to one another, joining, across hall together?

Would love to read the recent compasses for Liberty..Eastern. We are trying to decide which evening to skip the dining room to enjoy Portofino's. We will be with a large group sailing 7/19. I have a reservation for Monday (the third night) but we might have to change it and I would like to do that sooner than later.

An other question..I am traveling with DH and DS(19 yrs old). My friends are also traveling with DS 19. We are all Diamond members and booked 3 cabins as follows:

Me and DS

DH and the other kid

FRiend and her DH

How and when can we switch rooms so the two kids will be together and the DH will be with the correct DW?

Are you confused yet?

Will they do this for me at check-in or should I just ask for extra keys?

Can't wait. No matter which room I end up in it will be fabulous..just kidding.

I think you can check in however you want to for the rooms once you get there.

We are planning on Portifino's night 3 as well. We also want to do eat at Chops one night I would love to know when italian theme night is in the main dining room

Lyn and Lisa I am on the same cruise with you guys. Go and join the roll call so RCL can schedule a meet and mingle for us. I think we are only 7 persons shy of the 25 minimum for them to schedule us. We'll get to meet and get some freebies from RCL.

Go and join and look forward to meeting you.

We were on the Eastern sailing in June and found the last night to be the best for us to go to Chops. Sunday is formal, Monday was San Juan (eat in port!), Tuesday St Maarten, Wednesday was second Formal, Thursday was Lobster night ( I believe).

We were on the Eastern sailing in June and found the last night to be the best for us to go to Chops. Sunday is formal, Monday was San Juan (eat in port!), Tuesday St Maarten, Wednesday was second Formal, Thursday was Lobster night ( I believe).

I though lobster night was on the second formal night??? Are you sure it is on Thursday - wouldn't it make sense to serve this on the second formal night?

I though lobster night was on the second formal night??? Are you sure it is on Thursday - wouldn't it make sense to serve this on the second formal night?

Not necessarily. That is an assumption that many people make - that lobster (or fisherman's platter :rolleyes: ) is served on a formal night. But it's not always so.

:)

We were on Liberty two weeks ago (6/21/08 - Eastern itinerary). Formal night was Wednesday and we DID have the lobster (fisherman's platter) that night. Better order two - the tails were small!;)

Hope that helps!

Jen

Archived