Solstice Class Lawn Club - a slight panic!!

uktog

I have been so excited reading all about the Solstice Class and now DH has said something that has made me panic. I showed him the details and he reminded one reason why we first started cruising - I suffer really bad hay fever and can really struggle sleeping in land based places were the pollen is different to what I have at home (which incidentally also gives me problems at peak times)

Help yes wonder whether X have kindly ordered pollen free grass for their lawn?

Anyway, I am still excited by Solstice class and when our cruise comes I will just pack extra tablets :) but wonder how some others might cope

I seriously doubt that the grass will ever get tall enough to flower and set seed. If it never flowers, there wont be any pollen.

I think your DH is messin' with you:D

No....there is a better chance of getting the right idea by asking us.:o

You really think that someone here is going to know whether or not the grass is a TINY SMALL section of the ship is pollen free? lol. ;) Or were you being sarcastic?

You really think that someone here is going to know whether or not the grass is a TINY SMALL section of the ship is pollen free? lol. ;) Or were you being sarcastic?

I think the point he was making is that the customer service personal at X/RCCI corporate headquarters are SO COMPLETELY CLUELESS, that it is inevitable that somebody here would know more, even if we know next to nothing...

I think the point he was making is that the customer service personal at X/RCCI corporate headquarters are SO COMPLETELY CLUELESS, that it is inevitable that somebody here would know more, even if we know next to nothing...

I called and asked them if I could walk my dog there and they said yes...Just kidding...

Oh no, I totally agree with that. But I didn't tell them to ask customer service. I told them to ask corporate. Big difference.

Archived