Mariner-Who is Capt., CD, Concierge at the moment?

The CD is Drew Divine. However, he began his rotation in March, so he's due for his break sometimes between now and your cruise in September. (I believe they are on a 4 months on, 2 months off, cycle.)

According to the Current Captains thread:

Mariner OTS -Capt Per Kristoffersen (started rotation 5-25-08)

Mariner OTS -Capt Johnny Faevelen (on holiday as of 5-25-08)

They are generally on a 10-week rotation. BTW - we've had the pleasure to sail with both of these Captains, and they are each outstanding in their own way. RCI should be very proud and honored to have wonderful men like them mastering the Mariner.

I emailed a couple of days ago to find out who would be Captain and Cd for our cruise August 3rd. Heard back yesterday that Capt Johnny would be back onboard, and they could not find out who would be CD. I think I read on a different thread it was Abe Hughes coming on when Drew went on vacation, but I don't know where I read that.

The CD is Drew Divine. However, he began his rotation in March, so he's due for his break sometimes between now and your cruise in September. (I believe they are on a 4 months on, 2 months off, cycle.)

According to the Current Captains thread:

Mariner OTS -Capt Per Kristoffersen (started rotation 5-25-08)

Mariner OTS -Capt Johnny Faevelen (on holiday as of 5-25-08)

They are generally on a 10-week rotation. BTW - we've had the pleasure to sail with both of these Captains, and they are each outstanding in their own way. RCI should be very proud and honored to have wonderful men like them mastering the Mariner.

Thanks I have sailed with both and they are both great! I love the morning announcements...I have a friend going with me on her first cruise and I was hoping it would be a Capt. I have sailed with before...thanks!

XXOO

Kim:)

I emailed a couple of days ago to find out who would be Captain and Cd for our cruise August 3rd. Heard back yesterday that Capt Johnny would be back onboard, and they could not find out who would be CD. I think I read on a different thread it was Abe Hughes coming on when Drew went on vacation, but I don't know where I read that.

Great love Capt. Johnny! Thanks!

Anyone have the Concierge?

XXOO

Kim:)

• 5 weeks later...

i answered the capt question earlier also. capt johnny actually started his rotation on 7-27-08 for what im hoping is 10 weeks. if it is in fact 10 weeks his last week on the mariner will be my honeymoon cruise....<crossing fingers> so on oct 5 capt per will be taking over. hopefully, between now and then someone will confirm this for me...im at the edge of my seat praying for capt johnny.

greg

Archived