The next 9 correct posters win a prize.......

Does anybody remember the time I had a newbie convinced that if there was an extra berth in their room that was where the onboard entertainers would sleep?:p

I remember that, it was a great thread. hehehehhe

Im so tired of the joke about the escalator that carries people from fore to aft, that when they start on those jokes, I try to shut them out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! sorry, thats my reaction to hearing them each cruise.

Last year on our cruise to Bermuda, this lady kept asking the captain ( at the question and answer session) "What states have we passed through to get to Bermuda?" :eek:

Oh Yikes! Where's Jay Leno when you need him!??!! Those kinds of questions tell me that our public school system really needs to be teaching more geography! Holy cow!

Oh Yikes! Where's Jay Leno when you need him!??!! Those kinds of questions tell me that our public school system really needs to be teaching more geography! Holy cow!

Maybe he needs to do his next JayWalk on a cruise ship! :p :D

One of my all time fav's.....

"What do they do with the ice carvings after they melt??????":D

Warren and Yvonne

You've got to me kidding me? Really? Someone asked this? :eek:

"Yesterday I rode the Tuesday elevator, and this morning I was lucky enough to catch the Wednesday elevator. Where are the elevators for the other days of the week?"

Now that's funny:)

"Yesterday I rode the Tuesday elevator, and this morning I was lucky enough to catch the Wednesday elevator. Where are the elevators for the other days of the week?"

A friend (on a Princess cruise to Hawaii) told me that a passenger ran by her during the cruise, saying "I have to catch a 7:30 elevator!"...

Wasn't that poor CKRobyn?

No she was the one someone got over soap.

No this was an innocent thread about "What happens if there is an extra berth in my room?" And I was in a joking mood and answered. Next time I looked, not only did I have the OP believing me but several other newbies. OOPS!! Don't think that poster ever believed anything else I said after that.

Do you have cruises to Las Vegas? :)

Can I fish off the side of the ship?

If I rent a car in one port, can I return it in the next?

How long will the 30 minute massage take?

That last one isn't as funny as the rest because the 30 minute massage actually includes about 20 minutes of massage and about 10 minutes of product sales on some ships, or if you get lucky and get close to 30 minutes of massage, you stay longer for the sales pitch.

I am enjoying reading all of these and laughing. My son's favorite was "What elevation are we at?" There were a couple that being the overly analytic kid that he is, he said, "I can see where that could confuse someone?".:rolleyes:

Archived