is there a nude pool on carnival ecstacy

Most people don't want to see themselves nude, much less complete strangers.;)

Of course there are always a few people that are wearing the smallest swimsuits possible so they might as well be nude.

IF Carnival ever did allow nude swimming :rolleyes: who on earth would want to clean the pool? Would the staff have to pick straws, shortest one gets the job? :eek:

Yeah, like people wearing swimwear are cleaner or something? :rolleyes:

As far as cleaning duty, I think it should be longest or biggest, that way they won't be so embarrassed when comparing... :D

There is a top less pool on every ship............... pool with no top,

I keep looking but no nude pools yet.

Our town has a hotel that has a "top less pool" it has a full wall around it with plexiglass so you can see in, but it is topless. I was talking to a person online onetime and she was europian. She read it to mean you could go topless. and she did.

to the OP. some of the responss you received were rude and some were just trying to be funny. Most people that would cruise on the ecstasy are from the BIBLE Belt area and would definately NOT enjoy the freedom or even want others to enjoy it. Most do not understand that nudism isn't about being "dirty" or hormonal. It's about a person desire to free themselves from bindings and enjoy themselves. I am not a nudist, although I do enjoy a good day around the house in a bathrobe from time to time. But I educated myself so that I wouldn't be prejudice about such issues.

Eeeeeeuuuuuuuooooooo.....

When I was a young man...I dreamed what it would be like to hang out at a nude beach. Too much influence from movies and perhaps a magazine or two.

Then the time came...on our honeymoon. Woooooahhhh! This was not at all like what I had imagined. I was scarred for life!

All the guys from work wanted to know what it was like....

So I told them imagine you walk into a Wal-Mart...they were all like "Yeah..." and now picture eveyone in Wal-Mart naked.

End of story...

Our town has a hotel that has a "top less pool" it has a full wall around it with plexiglass so you can see in, but it is topless. I was talking to a person online onetime and she was europian. She read it to mean you could go topless. and she did.

to the OP. some of the responss you received were rude and some were just trying to be funny. Most people that would cruise on the ecstasy are from the BIBLE Belt area and would definately NOT enjoy the freedom or even want others to enjoy it. Most do not understand that nudism isn't about being "dirty" or hormonal. It's about a person desire to free themselves from bindings and enjoy themselves. I am not a nudist, although I do enjoy a good day around the house in a bathrobe from time to time. But I educated myself so that I wouldn't be prejudice about such issues.

You do understand that the question probably wasn't serious, right? And if it was serious, no one was rude until you came along. All anyone needs to do to find out what cruise ships have nudity allowed would be to do a search. Your bible-belt comment was obnoxious and is what is prejudiced. Hello pot, meet kettle!

You do understand that the question probably wasn't serious, right? And if it was serious, no one was rude until you came along. All anyone needs to do to find out what cruise ships have nudity allowed would be to do a search. Your bible-belt comment was obnoxious and is what is prejudiced.

you know actually I had asked this same exact question on another board and was faced with very similar comments. So i was thinking tht the OP might have felt a little taken aback and never commented back as to whether they were serious or not. As for the bible belt comment. I've lived int eh bible belt all my life. I know the people. I didn't mean to sound like I was being rude by making the comment. If I did, I apologize. No offense was meant, it's just that most that are deeply religous would think that sort of activity is inappropriate and wouldn't want to experience it much less accidentally witness it. that was the jist of the comment.

but hey I will graciously bow out of this thread as I don't want it to become a contest for debate. I am really not THAT person. I just wanted to present a different opinion than what was being presented. Hope you all don't think I was trying to start trouble. Just carrying on the thread! Have a nice evening to all.

You do understand that the question probably wasn't serious, right? And if it was serious, no one was rude until you came along. All anyone needs to do to find out what cruise ships have nudity allowed would be to do a search. Your bible-belt comment was obnoxious and is what is prejudiced. Hello pot, meet kettle!

Well it is the truth, You can't handle it?

Can you explain how you decide we should understand that the question wasn't serious...:confused: I don't get that...

And I don't see anything rude in the post response either...:confused: What's obnoxious about stating the truth? If you were from around here, you would get it better I am thinkin....:confused:

Six was not being rude. He was merely making a statement so back off. I live in the "bible belt" too and he is right most people who live in this area would think parading around on a cruise ship is immoral. Just the way it is. He said nothing rude!!

Most people don't want to see themselves nude, much less complete strangers.;)

Of course there are always a few people that are wearing the smallest swimsuits possible so they might as well be nude.

I always wear my favorite suit in the pools and it is almost like being nekkid.........

http://www.buycostumes.com/Borat-Lycra-Mankini-Costume/32330/ProductDetail.aspx

Enjoy ladies......:D :D

IF Carnival ever did allow nude swimming :rolleyes: who on earth would want to clean the pool? Would the staff have to pick straws, shortest one gets the job? :eek:

Got the image of George on Seinfield saying "the water I had been swimming was very cold...when I dropped the towel their had been significant shrinkage..."

Questions like this can be answered (original post, not Pegs 222's) on one click to carnival.com or whatever cruise line your are sailing on...

5 posts, keep that in mind. :rolleyes:

you know actually I had asked this same exact question on another board and was faced with very similar comments. So i was thinking tht the OP might have felt a little taken aback and never commented back as to whether they were serious or not. As for the bible belt comment. I've lived int eh bible belt all my life. I know the people. I didn't mean to sound like I was being rude by making the comment. If I did, I apologize. No offense was meant, it's just that most that are deeply religous would think that sort of activity is inappropriate and wouldn't want to experience it much less accidentally witness it. that was the jist of the comment.

Okay, I just saw it as the usual attack on faith that a few have done. I've lived in the bible belt and you could consider my family deeply religious, but the first thing I thought of when I read the OP's question wasn't the way you think "deeply religious" people think. BTW, either you have faith or you don't.

As for the other defensive responses I got over my post, I actually saw the question and most of the answers as funny. I have a hard time believing someone would read even a few threads or check out Carnival and think there are nude pools. I also love the reaction my post got when I addressed the "bible-belt" statement. I was offended by religious bigotry. People are entitled to think public nudity is wrong just like they are entitled to think it's right. I never said whether I think it's right or wrong. If anyone bothered to read my previous posts on this thread, they would realize I was playing along until that particular post was made which did come across just a little prejudiced in itself.

So the pools stay clean because people wear clothes?

If you had any idea what people were doing on your stateroom bed, shower, toilet or floor you would more than likely demand the entire cabin be replaced!

Being nude in a pool is no more dirtier than those with clothes.

So the pools stay clean because people wear clothes?

If you had any idea what people were doing on your stateroom bed' date=' shower, toilet or floor you would more than likely demand the entire cabin be replaced!

Being nude in a pool is no more dirtier than those with clothes.[/quote']

That's what I was thinking as well.

My body is no cleaner with cloth covering it. the only thing I can see as an issue would be naked pools need regulations...waxing regulations, that is. ;)

Personally, the only place I'd be comfortable naked is in a pool....bouyancy has it's merits. :D

Eeeeeeuuuuuuuooooooo.....

When I was a young man...I dreamed what it would be like to hang out at a nude beach. Too much influence from movies and perhaps a magazine or two.

Then the time came...on our honeymoon. Woooooahhhh! This was not at all like what I had imagined. I was scarred for life!

All the guys from work wanted to know what it was like....

So I told them imagine you walk into a Wal-Mart...they were all like "Yeah..." and now picture eveyone in Wal-Mart naked.

End of story...

Reality bites :D

but hey I will graciously bow out of this thread as I don't want it to become a contest for debate. I am really not THAT person. I just wanted to present a different opinion than what was being presented. Hope you all don't think I was trying to start trouble. Just carrying on the thread! Have a nice evening to all.

personally I thought you were staing what is basic fact....

It's not predjudiced to state that people with conservative religious views find public nudity 'wrong' or immoral....it's fact.

Don't apologize.

Archived